2nd grow questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Currently growing lemon pie auto from fast buds, 5 gal pots , transplanted @ 2 weeks old . The only issues I had with the girls in the beginning was overwatering when I transplanted at 2 weeks old 4 nodes high.
I believe it may have delayed everything by two weeks but still new to this so not sure. They are currently recovering from a phosphorus burn, flushed the girls then added some fox farm “grow big” for nitrogen to heal some of the green growth loss. I’m just really confused because my very first grow the same strain was done@ day 65, I’m currently on day 66 with the 2nd grow and the plants are so far behind. Any suggestions?
DA4D966C-4195-49B5-B8C7-275F0FF8F406.jpeg
1B72BB30-61F8-437D-AA57-B7F6C84541E4.jpeg
D51B9E4F-FD61-497F-B2B9-614DE1BEAD1B.jpeg
E4ABB2C3-D22A-4B81-BC48-78688C9F9BE1.jpeg

that is odd

I can see 3-4 days difference in harvests but it looks like you have at least two more weeks if not more

what do the trichomes look like?

otherwise they look good and looks like you will eventually have a good harvest

Cannabis, like all plants, prefers certain environmental conditions in order to thrive. Temperature, humidity, light intensity, and airflow are all factors that will need to be monitored and regulated in order to keep cannabis healthy through its different phases.Although you’ll be controlling the climate inside the grow space, climate outside the grow space will affect your plants. If the environment outside your grow space is very warm or humid, you’ll have issues controlling your grow space.

You might be over thinking things a bit.
Exactly my thoughts on it... it recovered quite well and looks great. Just don't chop it early or you'll be disappointed big time.. rule is, go until you think it's done, then 2 more weeks... lol.

Looks good man.. stop stressing, your plant can feel it... hahaha

Latest posts

Back