2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubonic Chronic

Reaction score
So its my second grow now, and Im waiting to transplant these babies into some nice sized pots. I know I should transplant them right now, but I'm REALLY trying to wait for xmas, when I get my new lights and peralite from the good ol' pops. Hopefully xmas day, I can set everything up and keep growing these babies.

DSC02348.jpg

DSC02353.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02356.jpg

DSC02355.jpg

DSC02354.jpg

get those lights down a little closer. i like to keep them no more than 2" above the tops when using flouro's. this will keep your plants from stretching as fast. should be ok for a few more days. :)

thats exacly what i was thinkin weed dog . they might last a day or 2 more before they start to fall over on you . been there done it .

skunk said:
thats exacly what i was thinkin weed dog . they might last a day or 2 more before they start to fall over on you . been there done it .

hahah same here

DSC01938.jpg

first grow:eek: lol

Yeah seriously, I can credit this forum and ONLY this forum for EVERYTHING I know about growing. Thats why I'm really going for a good grow this time.

it probably wouldnt hurt none to touch them with those fl. it wouldnt burn them just help from speedy height. you might want to blow on them a little everytime you think about it cause the way they look now a fan might blow them down . but the closer you get the light to it the more time the roots has time to get stronger to hold the flimbsy limbs .

is your first still alive because we might be able to help you save it.

skunk said:
is your first still alive because we might be able to help you save it.

where have you been man!?!?!!? this forum already HELPED me save it

DSC02119.jpg

little.jpg

the second was another one where it broke and basically HIGH STRESS TRAINED itself!!!

haha yeah, those babies where about 6 months ago, and I started lookin through the forum for help and I started posting...I think i posted these pics b4 but ehh i dont remember....hopefully I wont need much help this time :rolleyes:, hahaha...this grow should be better... any nutes you prefer though? i still havent made my mind up on nutes!!!

sorry dude i forget too . i was looking at your 9th pic. and thinking it wasnt gonna make it unless it was tied to a stick. and as far as nutes are concerned im not a prossesional either ive learned 90 percent of my knowledge in this forum to but if it was me i would add only organic nutes like bone meal . also i would top so that your first plant would look like your second one that broke off .and ps i believe i have read all of your post and did more abserving than answering . sorry but you never know who is possing as an leo.

haha yeah, i ended up having to tie a bunch of them to PENCILS... they mostly made it, I had a few males though... yeah, I used all organic stuff last time, i think thats really all I should use so I dont burn the babies

So I forced my dad to cough up the peralite a couple days early. He was understanding seeing as it was for the good of the plants :)

DSC02363.jpg

:D
lets see if they like the mix !

i bet you dad gonna sneak in there and smoke it all too lol

BBC..are you growing those in a bbQ grill?...(I see lotsa' tin foil) ;)

looking at your last pic, your dirt doesn't appear to have much for aireation..perlite/vermic. I like around 25%-30% perlite.

Cool you 'n Dad are having "cosmic" experience :D

Hick said:
BBC..are you growing those in a bbQ grill?...(I see lotsa' tin foil) ;)

looking at your last pic, your dirt doesn't appear to have much for aireation..perlite/vermic. I like around 25%-30% perlite.

Cool you 'n Dad are having "cosmic" experience :D

hahaha, yeah i'd say I was if I was using a light worth a shit...but little baby flo's wont hurt em... and 3 of them, the first three in the pic, dont have any peralite, and the others do. I dont know why I did it like that, i think I was figuring..."maybe I'll tell a difference and post about it later" :eek: hahah

annnnnnnnnnnd, got a new sweet light....anything else I should do??? move the plants closer? to close? what up now ?? lol help!!1111!!!11!!hah
DSC02368.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

I am new at growing but i can germanate the hell out of some seeds. i just had a plant that was two weeks old. when i transplanted my plant it get sick and die. is there anything that i can do to make it live longer?

I am growing in a 4'1/2 x 2'1/2 x 2' grow box. i still need to put up some foil.
With a 120W flood light mounted on the top of the grow box.
I have a shelf i use to adjust the height of the plant from the light.
I water with regular tab.

Please Help

Well now that my plant is dead im going to have to go out and get another sak and get the seeds from it and start from scratch. when i get my shit germanated and put in some of those Pette Pellets i will send you all some pics of my grow box and my sprout. i really hope that i can get to the flowering stage with your help. i am going to need as much help as possible.
Thanks

Ferg_420 said:
Well now that my plant is dead im going to have to go out and get another sak and get the seeds from it and start from scratch. when i get my shit germanated and put in some of those Pette Pellets i will send you all some pics of my grow box and my sprout. i really hope that i can get to the flowering stage with your help. i am going to need as much help as possible.
Thanks

The best way we can help you, is to advise you to read and carefully follow the instructions given in a number of good grow guides. The grow guide supplied in the Indoor growing section of this forum is very helpful.

We can help you, but for us to be able to do any good you have to be willing to do some serious research for yourself, and yes, that word everyone hates, READ READ READ ;)

If you show us your making the effort to help yourself, we will be much more inclined to help you.

PS Flood lights are generally "shitty" when it comes to growing MJ. HPS and MH are the way to go if you want something ballasted, if you like self ballasted 125 w Eviralites do well for growing mj. When you put up foil, try and get mylar, its the best for reflecting light. Tin foil can be used, though its not very good because tin foil refracts more light than it reflects. You want all the light reflecting inside your grow setup so the light can penetrate into the plant more once it becomes bushy. Check out my heavenly hash grow, it sounds similar in setup to yours and might give you an idea or two.

Latest posts

Back