2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive already done a bunch of research on this site and many other sites. ive been trying to learn more about how to grow this beautiful plant of nature. and the only reason i havent hooked up my 4- 4 foot 40 watt sylvavia gro-lux floresent lights is because i dont have 2 of the hulsters to place the lights in. but other than that im good to go.

as soon as i can find my cam...i will post a couple of pics of my grow box.
and a pic of my gro-lux lights and you can tell me if i should use them when i get the hulsters

Insane
i like that Heavenly Hash set up you got...and that big female you got will prolly give you a good harvest. i hope that i can get my plant that bushy in 22 days from germanation. the set up i have is inside a 4 1/2 foot computer cabnit, with shelves that i moved except one. thats the one that i move my plant from the light. i really need to start looking for a couple of 4 foot floresent light hulsters

i got some 4 foot sylvania gro- lux florescent lights
but i need 2 holsters for all 4 of them.
I was wondering if anyone can figure out how to rig up 4 flourescent lights to the wall outlet?

Ferg, a tip that applies to not only this site but most sites on the internet:
If you want to share or seek advice, etc., start your own thread.

talk about some sweet thread jacking lol

so anyways christmas came and i figured time to change shit up again

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

and im pretty sure I can see a difference in strains already

EXAMPLE ONE
DSC02379.jpg

and

Example TWO
DSC02386.jpg

hey bubons how far is your light it looks to me like its at least 3 feet away. and i see its a hps this time .but what watt is it ?

-Remote the ballast.
-Get a reflector.
-Put the light on a chain or rope/pulley and keep it 15"--18" above the plant tops.

yes thats the way mine is . but dont forget to get a fan blowing in between the light and plant to keep the heat off .

GanjaGuru said:
-Remote the ballast.
-Get a reflector.
-Put the light on a chain or rope/pulley and keep it 15"--18" above the plant tops.

How could I remote that ballast? me and my dad were thinking of ways but we couldnt, so we just left it all together and screwed it into the wall.

The reflector I plan on using is like a sheet of aluminum, I was going to bend it just like one...would that work?

Right now the light is about 17 inches from the soil...too close?

So these babies are about, 10 days old from when I first planted them, and they're loving the need light. I'm actually thinking about going out and buying another one, I'm very happy with how fast they are growing under it!

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02392.jpg

and for you people that are wondering why they look yellow, it's because the light, they look like this outside of the closet...

DSC02397.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

They're looking good so far to me Bubonic. What wattage is that light you are using?

PZ Frosty:D

FrostyNugz420 said:
They're looking good so far to me Bubonic. What wattage is that light you are using?

PZ Frosty:D

thanks alot! right now Im stuck with this 150watt hps for a little bit...buuuut i've been eyeing this 1000watt light over at http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/accessory/lights3.shtml its the very first one, 1000 watts for $265 ballast and everything you need, PLUG AND MOFUGGIN PLAY, but who knows.

is anyone still looking at this??

im slowing transplanting each of them

I want to hold off on transplanting the one in the far right corner, only because its so close noded, small and bushy, i wanna see what its gonna do... and the one that looks wigged out, i tied it down, to see what happens.... i get bored :eek:

DSC02479.jpg

Yep, lookin nice Bubonic! Though unless Im mistaken or its a light reflection in the picture Im seeing some nute burn on the bottom middle plant and the top right plant. Am I right?

Insane said:
Yep, lookin nice Bubonic! Though unless Im mistaken or its a light reflection in the picture Im seeing some nute burn on the bottom middle plant and the top right plant. Am I right?

im actually not to sure, I dont really feed them many nutes. And when I do I do have of what the solution is calling for to the same amount of water it calls for.

idk, maybe it is. any idea how to tell for sure?

Latest posts

Back