2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MotherEarth said:
I don't know why I got the impression you guys were transplanting 5+ times.

~blonde moment~ :rolleyes:

probably because its my thread and I have transplanted many times...only because my plants have been growing quickly, they're only 3weeks and 8 days old from SEED and thats how big they are already.

I'll take more pic tomorrow, im putting them ALL in bigger pots as I'm typing this ahha :D

i also made the mistake of planting 2 to a pot and wasnt thinking about the roots intertwining .trial and error this is my first indoor grow .

Bubonic Chronic said:
probably because its my thread and I have transplanted many times...only because my plants have been growing quickly, they're only 3weeks and 8 days old from SEED and thats how big they are already.

I'll take more pic tomorrow, im putting them ALL in bigger pots as I'm typing this ahha :D
Holy shit...3 weeks old? ~bowing down to Bubonic Chronic~
We are about on the same schedule, but mine is only about 7 inches high. Wish I had a digital camera so I could show you.

skunk said:
i also made the mistake of planting 2 to a pot and wasnt thinking about the roots intertwining .trial and error this is my first indoor grow .
Me too. Been there done that. ;)

I just switch these bad girls (hopefully) over to a flowering schedule :)

lets see what happens

i just switched mine on the 12th this month . well just 3 of them . i think i have about 20 now . what i think im gonna do is just add 3 more every week that way i wont have to wait 8 weeks when them 3 are done i will have some every week .and just plant more seeds every week that way i can get ahead start on the outdoors .

well to everyone who reads this

ALLL OF MY PLANTS, YES YOU HEARD IT, ALL 6 OF THEM ARE IN FACT FEMALE.

ill take more pics tonight or something

but yes, all the seeds I planted are now all female plants ready to do some damage soon

hows that for needing feminized seeds to garuntee all girls

:) <---happy camper

very happy for you buddy . just let me borrow youre thumb. im sure i have 1 m so far . but you are a lucky dog .

Bubonic Chronic, wonderful news!!! And to have the pleasure of sharing your pictures and storys. This kind of stuff got me interested in becoming a member of this forum. I am so excited to see what is next!!! :D

BC, Dude, I think you broke a record. That kicks ass. 6-0. you can't beat that.

Mutt said:
BC, Dude, I think you broke a record. That kicks ass. 6-0. you can't beat that.

yeah, too bad I had to change my shorts after finding the news out hahahaha

Mutt said:
Insane,

How big is your grow area?
I have to shuffle around a lot until my attic area is complete due to 2'X2'X4'h. That is why I am transplanting 2X instead of 1. just curious. If you now a good work around tell me dude. I really need it.

My current grow space is about 3'x2.5'x6', it's a pantry type closet, I'll take a pic of it with my next plant pics.

You only have 4' of vertical space Mutt? LST all the way! ;)
I'm planning on doing LST on my next grow cause the next batch of seeds I have (BluNbed aka Heavenly Blue) is supposed to be a very robust strain, so I'm probably upgrading my light setup from 250 to 375 watts as well.

BC, 6 outta 6 is so cool man! My last seeds were 4 outta 4 and I thought THAT was good.

Ya got a green thumb man!

MotherEarth said:
How are they doing now? Any progress?

yes ill take pics tomorrow when the lights are on!

I moved 3 of them outside to a spot I enjoy having a little garden at and kept 3 strong ones in 5 gallon buckets

the ones outside will continue to veg while my indoor ones are now starting to get loads of pistils on them and are jumping in height everyday

Latest posts

Back