2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
Hey everybody long time no see. lol. Anyways this is my 2nd grow ever so here it goes. I have 7 little seedlings growing. I'm using my 4x3x7 tent as i used in my previous grow. My temp is staying around 74-80F and my RH is around 40-50%. My little girls are on day 11 of there new exciting life. :D Also here are a couple of pics for ya guys and gals. Please comments preferred.

101_0291.JPG

101_0292.JPG

Awe, babies. They do hold the promise of a miracle, don't they? They look very nice. I get front row!

What kinda lil ones are we talking bout here? Strain? Green mojo regardless brosef.

Hamster Lewis said:
What kinda lil ones are we talking bout here? Strain? Green mojo regardless brosef.

Don't really know the strain. lol. They are bag seeds :eek:. I know, I know. I shouldn't be growing em, but they did really well last grow. So what the heck!:hubba:

Hey everyone, just thought ill give yall a little update on my lil girls. They are on day 17 of their new venture. Temp is staying around 78 F and RH is staying around 48%. I also started them on 1/4th strength nutes. two days ago. Here are some pics of whats going on. Comments welcomed. :D

101_0299.JPG

101_0301.JPG

101_0302.JPG

hey load, hope you enjoy, read all the stickies. i dont think you want to add food till 4-5 week.

You did feed them alil early I wait the full 3 weeks. Still looking good tho, nothin wrong with growin bagseed as a new grower that's definitely my suggestion to newer growers as genetics can get expensive. Once u have a few grows under your belt and recognize when your plants are hungry or sick you'll be ready to spend 70 bucks on just a few seeds, but it will be well worth it, not only cause they are good genetics but most importantly because you won't mess them up:D

hey all:D, sorry its been a while since i have updated my GJ.:p

Ok, well i am on day 13 of flowering, and i have exradicated all the males. So after a total of 5 plants i have 2 girls and had 3 boys. (better ratio then last grow!:D) A little refresher about my set up. My temp is around 82F lights on and around 68-70F in lights off. I have also just been feeding just plain ph'd water due to over-fertilized. So i am gonna be giving her just water for about 1 more week. So please feel free to comment or whatever you care to do.:D

101_0382.JPG

101_0383.JPG

101_0384.JPG

101_0385.JPG

101_0386.JPG

The first plant looks nice. You have some stretch going on, how far from the light are your babies?

Rosebud said:
The first plant looks nice. You have some stretch going on, how far from the light are your babies?

Thanks Rose :) My light was about 25in from the canopy, and i did notice it was stretching a little bit, so i move my light to about 20in from top.

You know the trick about keeping you hand under it and if it isn't too hot for you it will be ok for the plants? Your most welcome.

hey everyone, just another little update. It is Day 21 into flowering and day 15 after i flushed my plant for over fertilization and feeding her just water. My temp stays around 84F and my RH stays around 45%. So here are just a few snapshots I got from her. Please feel free to leave a comment.

101_0387.JPG

101_0388.JPG

101_0389.JPG

101_0391.JPG

try & keep the heat around 79-81 degs cel. imo

nothing wrong w bagseed man i got a table full of some that turned out..next time try your luck out w training them in veg, supercropping, lst, scrog ect.
id even supercrop the main cola like urs as late as wk 3 into flower. food for thought good luck

hollywood52 said:
id even supercrop the main cola like urs as late as wk 3 into flower. food for thought good luck

What does everyone else think about this?

load3dic3 said:
What does everyone else think about this?

I wldnt top them this late in flower....I wld be more for gently bending her over a lil each day. Topping will not only cause a bit of stress (and you are running bagseed which cld already be prone to hermie) but it slows the plant down. I like to do all my topping one week before the flip...so they hve a chance to heal. Jmo

it depends on the bud development but i do it all the time to be able to drop my light that foot may add 4-5days on to flower but worth to me

Yea I did top my first crop, but I was gonna try and not do anything this time and see what happens. :) Since, I'm still a newbie on this whole growing thing. So I was just gonna try different LST and supper cropping each crop.

:48:

Latest posts

Back