2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, I am now on day 24 of flowering. I got my temps down a little to stay around 80F and my RH stays around 50%. My plants looks like it may have N deficiency or something else, also on one plant some of the edges of some leaves look brown? Any advice?? Thanks:D

101_0392.JPG

101_0393.JPG

101_0394.JPG

101_0395.JPG

101_0401.JPG

yea, I just started the nute feeding back yesterday, after doing 2 weeks of just water :)

Hey everyone, sorry it has been a while since I have updated my GJ. My gals are 41 days in flowering, I also transplanted them into bigger pots. I am also thinking it has either cal or mag def. So let me know what you all think.

101_0414.JPG

101_0415.JPG

101_0416.JPG

101_0417.JPG

101_0419.JPG

Hey guys, just cut them down last nite. Overall I am very happy (so far) with its turn out. I harvested my plants when pretty much all the trichs were mostly cloudy. Tell me what yall think.

101_0422.JPG

101_0423.JPG

101_0424.JPG

101_0425.JPG

They finished in 45 days? wow

yup, the trichs told the story of this tale. plus i like the early harvest high :D

Those buds look real good :) I looked at the previous pics and you definitely had a nitrogen deficiency. When they are vegging they need a goodly amount of nitrogen for building the plant. It seems to be more tricky in soil to get the right amount of nutes in the soil without over nuting or getting the PH off and locking out the nutes.

The yellowing-off that you had was the plant using up all of the nitrogen from the leaves to feed the buds, since it couldn't draw anymore from the soil. That happens sometimes when we change from vegging to flowering and change to flowering nutes with no nitrogen. You want to maintain a little nitrogen for the first couple weeks into flower to carry it through to the end.

Some people will actually hold out the nitrogen intentionally in order to allow the plant to use up all of the nutes in the canopy to remove any fert flavor from getting into the smoke. IDK how effective it is, but I don't do that myself.

I used to run just straight water without nutes for the last week or so, but I have recently found that I couldn't tell the difference from that to smoke that had ferts all the way to harvest. :)

Congrats on the harvest bro....

Hushpuppy said:
I used to run just straight water without nutes for the last week or so, but I have recently found that I couldn't tell the difference from that to smoke that had ferts all the way to harvest. :)

I agree with not being able to tell a difference but I don't find the need to waste the nutrients and just feed with water the last 10 days. If you can't tell a difference then why feed?

I feed hvy during veg as anybody who has seen my plants can tell by how dark green they normally are. When I switch to flower I drop all N except for what is in the Micro in the nutes I use. If I see an early fade in flower I will add a lil bit of the Grow (N) to the feed. But when they cross the finish line I like to see a real good fade....not still green or even dark green. Just a personal taste. Jmo

Latest posts

Back