2nd Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishOne81

Reaction score
High everyone and welcome...

So this is my second grow and unfortunately I've misplaced my camera connector cable for the computer so until I purchase a new one or find the other then I'll be doing the best I can to describe.

I'm using a 14w (120V) energy saver lightbulb. It is what I used for my first grow and I got approximately 17g off 1 plant. Eventually when I get the plant bigger I will start to add lightbulbs but for now I just have the one. It's a soil grow indoor for anyone who was wondering.

I have 3 sprouted and its bagseed, so don't ask. LOL -- basically the dankest bud I could get my hands on, I searched for seeds, saved them, and that's what I'm growing or atleast attempting.

I really only have one question to start with, I want to line the area with aluminum foil, but what side of the foil do I put right-side up for the light to reflect on. I vaguely remember reading something about the dull side being up but before I go and do all that I was wondering if someone knew for sure. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated. ;)

Foil will reflect but poorly. Mylar is a whole lot better.
If you can't use Mylar or the Panda plastic (white one side black the other) then I'd suggest flat white paint and if you can't use that then how about white bristol board? Tack or staple it to the walls.

Flat white spanks the ass off of foil... or if ur doing the grow in a smaller enclosed area, it is worth getting mylar.. check on ebay

KADE is correct. Flat white paint is far superior to foil and is easy to apply. I use Panda (black/white) in my grow room but if I had to do it over again I think I would save some dollars and just go with the flat white paint (not gloss).

Forget foil!

;)

Latest posts

Back