2nd indoor grow. White siberian, Sour AK, Jack 33 + Easyryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
harvested the last auto. looks like more than i expected but still nothing special.
check out the stretchy (foxtail?) buds.
needed space for the photos and this was at 90 days.

crystals showing up on the photos now :hubba:

IMG_4371mp.jpg

IMG_4377mp.jpg

IMG_4378.jpg

Very nice bro! Gotta love me some ch9 still!! How did that jack33 turn out? I recommend giving the Afghan haze 33 a run, I was lollypopping 4 weeks veg, 9 flower and ending up with zip colas when said and done... She really loved being topped/tied down/hst'd.

hope i can get similar results. its going well in week 4 now, getting tall very stretchy, its the one on the right in the tent. looks like itll have 6-8 inch buds if they fill out anyway.

day 28 of flower:

buds are getting fluffy, lots of trics on the SAK and WS but not really so far on the jack. the estimated flower is supposed to be 55-? days but it doesnt look like it, looks more sativa'ish to me so it might take its time.

all looking good to me anyway.

flicked on the superlumen switch so i should be around 660 hps watts and 75watt~ of t5s. temps are good.

IMG_4466mp.jpg

IMG_4467mp.jpg

IMG_4470mp.jpg

IMG_4478mp.jpg

Very nice bro, they all look great, I went almost 70 days flower on the 33 and only got 25% amber.
She was awesome though, I just inherited a tahoe og and white siberian a week ago. Hope they look anythinng like yours lol

:ciao: BMT~

Looking beautiful brah~

great idea about the FRAME and the T5's. I too have 'em along the edges but just hangin' there... :rofl:

cheers for the estimate bubba, the siberian smells awesome very fruity so far, hint of bubblegum. looks like itll be the earliest to finish.

pua, thanks yeh its just zip ties and wood its easy to just slide up and down that way. tents more stable too. hoping theyll keep the stretch down a bit. if i had more room id have them on the vertical struts but its pretty crowded.

thanks green :aok:

Spot on course... :cool2:

i'll keep an eye on yer gj, doin great...

cheers :aok: pull up a chair

day 37 of flower:
all budding up well, the jack 33 seems alot slower, its only starting to produce trics and seems less developed but has very large colas. really big pistils on it too compared like twice the size of the other plants. hoping it wont take too much longer than the others as i have to shut down.

few fan leaves yellowing and dropping off but just seems like the undergrowth that doesnt get much light. i found this on the jack, never seen one in person before maybe theres some more hidden in there that will make it to harvest.

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4612mp.jpg

IMG_4614mp.jpg

IMG_4624mp.jpg

added pk 13/14 to all yesterday along with feed, not really sure on how long these will take as there is very little info out there on these strains as far as i can find and even the strain descriptions vary a bit. im thinking somewhere between 55 and 70 days.
any estimates on how long each has left are very welcome.

the white siberian is covered in trics, lots of small buds hopefully they bulk up over the next few weeks.

IMG_4645mp.jpg

IMG_4660MP.jpg

IMG_4658MP.jpg

day 46 of flower:
budding away well, i have until the 18th of august atleast before some guests arrive so that gives me till day 66 for sure and maybe longer till i have to chop. hopefully theyre some bit finished by then.
the sour ak is bursting with new pistils, tried a sample popcorn bud of the white siberian last night and even now its pretty damn strong so looking forward to harvest. the jacks are huge and still have very few trics. theyre all pistil, side branches are sagging a bit under the weight.

added a 6500k 35watt globe for the sidebuds to add a bit more light and angled the t5s 45 degrees so they reach the lower plant a bit better.

IMG_4693mp.jpg

IMG_4698mp.jpg

IMG_4715mp.jpg

IMG_4718mp.jpg

IMG_4726mp.jpg

looking mighty delicious in there! I think I'm gonna get a few cooltubes for my next grow, everyone seems to be using them which has to count for something. Summertime temps for me are a problem, and it's probably because of the way i've got my lights set up coupled with the outdoor temps.

Great work Bogart! Keep up the green work!

cheers bro, yeh i like mine for temp reasons the only downside i can see is the light isnt spread out so far but thats fine in this tiny tent.
ill probably buy a big air cooled hood someday if i go bigger.

im sick and bored so took a few comparison shots.. from flower day 30ish to today.

jack 33-sour ak-white siberian

j33blend.jpg

sakblend.jpg

wsblend.jpg

so mini harvest..

obviously didnt put up the t5s as securely as before, one fell and bent a few branches and snapped one off of the sour ak.

im guessing the plant will be fine and heal up but i can see a bit of the phloam(? spongy tissue) through the wound. should i cover this up somehow like with repairing stems?
guessing itll be fine just with some added stress anyway. pretty lucky overall as the rest of the plant is fine and no burning damage really as i luckily check very often.
lazyness is to blame but atleast itll stop me taking samples...

IMG_4795.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

week 8 of flower:
...i think.

all doing well and drinking quicker than ever, i think i wont have to worry about them finishing as i should have a few more weeks than i thought.

ive finally spotted some calyxes swelling on the jack as before it was all hair, the colas are huge on it as is hopefully they continue at this pace. looks like the sour ak has started foxtailing but not sure.

ive spotted some amber trics on the white siberian and took a bud to test, drying now, i think i might take a few colas next week and leave the rest to mature some more depending on how amber they are after the weekend. small enough buds but pretty dense. there are new pistils on the buds but i dont think theyll get much bigger.

any estimates are still welcome just as im not sure on any, all info online is contradictory. i think the jack 33 has a flowering time on the attitude as 8-14 weeks.. bit too much of a gap to be useful.

mpIMG_4915.jpg

mpIMG_4923.jpg

mpIMG_4925.jpg

mpIMG_4931.jpg

mpIMG_4938.jpg

mpIMG_4941.jpg

Looking very very very nice!!!!

Congrats on all th dank smoke your getting yourself into!!

The buds on the 33 look HUGE!!, I got impatient with mine and took @ 10 weeks, maybe 10.5 @ 25% amber trichs.

Do you have a loop? (30x or higher) will let you see the trichomes as they milk up and amber out..

That sour AK looks AMAZING!!! I can almost smell them alllllllll

cheers bubba,
and thanks for the weeks/ambering, yeh i have a handheld microscope but not a great one though. so far all clear on the jack i think, pretty cloudy for the ak and a few amber on the white siberian.
its pretty cramped in the tent so i think with even a partial harvest of the white siberian in the next week or two that the others will do better also i have nothing to smoke.. ill only end up picking buds off one by one if i dont.

that first picture is the white siberian btw not sure if you meant that, the sour aks pretty frosty itself anyway and smells awesome.

the jacks buds are pulling it apart so i put some string around the main colas so they support eachother a bit and have straightened up. theyre the biggest buds ive seen in person, still a bit to go so hopefully they keep going at this rate :hubba:

Latest posts

Back