2nd indoor grow. White siberian, Sour AK, Jack 33 + Easyryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk

Reaction score
hey, this will be my 3rd grow overall, ive had some photos outdoors but the weather here isnt worth the time and effort had about 6 6ft~ plants and ended up with maybe 3 to four ounces max most went into butter. after that had an auto grow indoor which went well enough so hoping to get much better results with better equipment this time.

so i have bought a secret jardin tent (dr100 think its the old series but the size suited alot better so hopefully its upto scratch) 100cm x100cm x200cm that will be up and running (hopefully) thursday using a 600 watt hps lumatek with a cooltube.

i am in the process of ordering general hydros 3 part nutes, ph meter and a load of other small things but got delayed so i may need to use the canna terra nutes i have from last grow till then. i was going to ph the soil pix before transplant but now it has been delayed(atleast another week) im wondering if itd be ok to do without and correct with ph up/down(which is also in the order along with digital ph) probably better to wait though.

these are the sprouts.
1 White Siberian (dinafem)
1 Sour AK (g13)
1 Jack 33 (ch9)
2 Easy Ryder (joint dr)
all fem seeds

seeds planted straight into a perlite vermiculite canna seed mix, so far 100% germ rate out of maybe 10 seeds so i dont think ill ever try paper towels etc, seems like more hassle and risk.
theyre 5 days from sprouting in the pics.

i have them in 5 inch starter pots that i think i will tier into the larger 3-4 gallon pots. definately with the autos but i might transplant the photos fully.
at the moment they are in an old cabinet with about 190 watts of t5ho single fixtures and two cfl globes, may add more soon anyway.

temps stay around 75 usually and humidity is pretty low around 40.
how would the autos handle the switch to 12/12 i added them just to have something harvested a few weeks earlier
i think the tent may get crowded but i am happy to take the autos out and put them in the cabinet full time under the t5s if needed(or even just during the photos dark period) as i finished a grow using only these and got about 2 oz off the best one (others had issues)

any info on the photo strains would be appreciated ive looked for everything i can find and they sound like what im after but i think i read the jack and siberian can grow pretty tall and stretch etc. also the ak supposedly doesnt grow more than 4 foot indoors.

havent been able to find many grow logs or info on them.

does this seem like itll get too crowded? i am planning on lst'ing anything stretchy before the switch anyway but any other options people would think might work better, suggest away. also i will kill off the weakest if the need for space arises/herms etc.

when would you flip for best results?

IMG_3319 - Copy.jpg

day 5 - Copy.jpg

day-5-(2)---Copy - Copy.jpg

I love me ch9 lol, running aroma and afghan haze33

good to hear bubba, i have an aroma sitting in the fridge it was on my maybe list maybe next time, i see you had to shutdown that sucks, what happened?

this is day 38.
well its taken me ages to update this, ive had alot of ph problems. i started the seeds without ph'ing the soil as some orders got screwed up and i was without a ph pen for good few weeks, when i got to check they were well under 6, so i got this under control for the most part and then transplanted into 2.65gallon pots and started them in the tent under a 400watt MH in cooltube. im liking having some space as last grow was in a 2 foot high cabinet. they were stuck as seedlings for a long time but are starting to grow properly now but still are N hungry and many other things.

one of the easyryders showed alot of stretching despite being lit well enough anyway. so i have lst'd it as it was barely showing pistils compared to the other ER especially. it seems like it has alot of veg growth still to do also last grow i had good results with lst on this strain.

with the photos there is growth but it is very slow.
im going to try foliar feeding the photos as recommended for a week or two and see if that speeds them up a bit or atleast gets them back on track.

RH is usually at around 50-60%max, temps are around 70-80~ lights on and 60-70 off cool tube is about 6or7 inches above plants so the bulb is a few more away than that. i will be adding some t5 side lighting when i can get my hands on some wood to mount the single fixtures on. i have 10 to use if i dont want to keep the autos under them at nights during 12/12. i will mount them horizontally for now one on each wall between the two poles.

mp-ez1---Copy - Copy.jpg

mp-ez2---Copy - Copy.jpg

mp-group---Copy - Copy.jpg

day 42:
added t5ho 24watt side lighting and put in the new ruck fan and rhino filter(+more ducting than needed..) the fan is much quieter, the last one gurgled and grinded at certain angles so just in time.

foliar feeding seems to be helping, not rapid growth but better than before and looking more healthy. the developed easyryder has shown first trics and has a slight stink. im going away for the weekend so ill water them tomorrow/saturday and start foliar again monday.
just got to prop up the pots on something now

i might add more lights as it gets into flower or put two on each vertical pole facing in.

mp1 - Copy.jpg

mp2 - Copy.jpg

mp3 - Copy.jpg

mp4 - Copy.jpg

they look like they'll be mighty delicious once they're all finished up. I've never dealt with autos before, so I thought they looked kinda small at first but then I realized what they are. Nice compact little set up, Green Mojo!

cheers partybro, hopefully anyway,
yeh theyre all pretty small from all the trouble with ph but the 2 autos dont seem to mind as much, atleast ill have something to smoke in the long wait for the photos :aok:
i grew these easyryder autos last grow and got good results and nice smoke, good for making bubblehash too.

day 47:
the easyryders are going well even lower fan leaves are starting to show trics i spread out the already lst'd one a bit more and tied down the side branches on the largest.

the photos are growing but slowly, still foliar feeding nightly with 1/4 strength GH3 nutes. i have spotted alot of roots coming through the bottoms of all pots i would have expected more growth, any thoughts? i dont have months to waste is all, i have to start up and shut down growing after for a while.

they seem healthy enough except for the jack33 which looks off and always had.
the photos are about 8 inches high and the white siberian 6~ with around 7 nodes on each. i have been letting the pots dry out till now so i might water soon and check ph and see if it has drifted down again.

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

Interesting lil grow you have going on there! They all look pretty good for being all different strains. I am interested in seeing how this progresses, and wishin' ya all kinds'a Hawaiian GREEN MOJO!

hey pua, cheers for the variety mojo. pull up a chair, itll be a while.

hopefully they fit in the end, i started lst'ing them curving them around im going to keep the jack33 very low as i hear it stretches alot.
added more soil with perlite and dolomite lime(hopefully..) on top to replace lost soil and fix the ph as im still having issues. tonight will be the last foliar feed id say.

small.jpg

I am so in on this grow too! I luv how different they all look I find that very interesting. Ur babies are beautiful! I had to make sure to ADD the dolomite in this time too, so...

Excellent!

looking good bogart love your set up i have the same hygrometer got mine from amazon for a $1 i think

cheers risktaker, its a mighty fine moisture sensing machine, you have good taste. ebay for mine. i have a caliber III one hidden somewhere in there too for a backup theyre usually pretty close anyway.

Day 58: filling out alot, leaves everywhere. might flip next week depending on growth, i need these done by mid august'ish if possible so im a bit limited with time and theyve taken ages already.
possibly famous last words.. but they seem to be fixed finally.

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

day 67?
think ill put in the 600 watt tomorrow and see how it is heat wise and switch over to flowering in the next few days, if im bothered ill pull out the autos and put them under t5s for the dark twelve.
good growth in the photos and the highest is around 14 inches, getting very bushy might run out of room but should be alright.. i think.

added a 35 watt cfl 2700k bulb to help out the autos a bit a few days ago.

i have some canna pk 13/14 any advice on when i should use it on the autos?
its hard to tell what week theyre in because of the delay/stunting.. i think they have about 4 more weeks left but only guessing off of last grow.

mp.jpg

day 69:
i put in the 600watt hps yesterday and its going well temps at a steady 78 so far with supplemental lights on and if i need to drop a few degrees i can just turn them off.
i changed out the 2700k cfl for 6500k and have it sitting between the two autos just to add a few lumens and give them a bit of a mixed spectrum.

i set the timers for 12/12 and set up a little halfarsed place to put the autos during this, so far it only fits the lst'd one but ill make something better tomorrow just not able to do much tonight.

when do people count flowering from, the switch in lightcycle or first show of pistils other than preflowers?

are there any problems with erratic time swings? i wont always be able to put the autos under lights during the dark period as im away 2 or 3 nights a week, itll only be for around 3 weeks(i think). im guessing not but someone correct me if im wrong, anyway hopefully the photos dont overgrow the tent.
wish me luck..

IMG_4062mp.jpg

IMG_4068mp.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

day 74 (day 5 flower):
have some calcium and magnesium issues with two plants hopefully on the way to fixing them anyway. theyve grown probably an inch a day and the tallest is at around 20" now.

the white siberian took the lst well and will basically be a square of budsites.

gave the autos some canna pk13/14 at around half strength as one will be done in two weeks or so and the other a week after that, good timing as i have some time off work.

tric production finally kicked in on the lst'd one while the upright one seems to be foxtailing, not too sure as ive never really seen it. maybe just early bud growth. the previous smell of farts has subsided and has gotten alot fruitier.

IMG_4179mp.jpg

IMG_4180mp.jpg

IMG_4191mp.jpg

IMG_4195mp.jpg

IMG_4196mp.jpg

IMG_4207mp.jpg

Hey Bogart!! :ciao: I count from flip....if I count!! Looking good!

Day 82 (13 of flower):
they all showed pistils sometime over the weekend when i was away, lots of budsites :D the jack 33 has already caught up to the tallest sour ak and i think it will stretch a hell of a lot might end up pretty tall. sak is around 25" so far.

gave a shot of calmag to all photos and think one more feed for the autos maybe just water for the lst'd one. i chopped two buds off of it for impatient premature samples, very nice pretty strong & heady. dont think itll be too long now just hopefully itll bulk up a little.

the other easyryder is foxtailing or just has very stretched airy buds, temps arent too high 80 max id say maybe too much light? or is this just from the 12/12 cycle? humidity around 55%

either way im not too pushed with getting a huge yield with all the problems they have had. but would like to make sure its not something enviromental for when the photos start budding. any ideas?
any estimates on how long to leave these go are welcome, im thinking 1-3 weeks.

IMG_4271mp.jpg

IMG_4276mp.jpg

IMG_4277mp.jpg

IMG_4284mp.jpg

IMG_4294mp.jpg

IMG_4299MP.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

Very nice indeed bro!
Sorry for taking a cpl months to reply,
My shut down came from having a pissed off ex partner.
lesson learnt. Keep to myself.

That J33 is looking mighty fine! Can't wait to see further updates!

day 85
cheers bubba, ah that sucks. youre started again atleast.
R.I.P. lst'd easyryder, ran out of space last thursday and i had been stealing buds off it for the past week for :hubba: testing... so it got the chop. not much atall off of it and i took a bit early but it is potent enough for me especially since my tolerance has drifted off somewhere. its a good head high. crystals mostly cloudy one or two amber.

i rearranged the tent setup so less ducting and more buckets holding things up. temps have dropped a good bit just by being nearer the CF i think so the supplemental lights are back on after a bit of a break.
i have them pretty far from the light as i have nothing else to prop them up high enough with so ill try get something before they stretch up too much.

the surviving easyryder is a weird one, either foxtails all over it or just airy stretched buds im not sure what is happening with this.
is it enviromental anyone know? temps are 75ish atm may have been upto 80~ in the past.
too much light? i think i have around 7500lumens per square foot.

either way it is yellowing fast and not drying out quick atall so i think it might be on its way out. trics cloudy and clear no amber. any chance of this bulking out?

IMG_4303mp.jpg

IMG_4310mp.jpg

IMG_4308mp.jpg

IMG_4317mp.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

Latest posts

Back