2nd Journal! 15 lovely green ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, you will soon have a very nice jungle to play in. :watchplant:
Got my chair.

:D:D So it appears... That without my having done anything, one of my plants is growing as if it had been topped. It's got 3 main stalks coming off the trunk.

I think when transplanting this particular lady, I might have put her a little deeper than the rest. She was very shallow for a while, now starting to explode with the rest of them.

Still seeing a couple little brown/red/yellow dots on a couple of leaves. I'll try to get a better picture of it. Looking at the leaf deficiency chart it doesn't seem to have what I would say these couple leaves look like, but perhaps i'm just too newb still to make the connection :p

at any rate, i'm gonna go snap a few pictures real quick, i'll toss them up in a half hour or so.

Ok, here we go again!

Pic #1 a nice group shot

Pic #2 just another angle of the group

Pic #3 a little look at the one that grew as if topped, and a bit of the leaf damage i spoke of.

Pic #4 This is the largest portion of damage I found. Any input would be greatly appreciated, the new growth looks alright, there are a couple little spots on them but nowhere near as much as this photo.

Pic #5 A great look at the girl growing as if topped

Pic #6 Temp/Humid/and the 2 tallest girls so far.

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

More pictures :D

it's been another 5 days since my last update so here's a few more pictures !

Picture #1 top shot of the group

Picture #2 close shot of the "topped" girl

Picture #3 just one of the nice chemdogs

Picture #4 a shot of the group from one end.

Enjoy!

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

Today I fed the first set of nutrients since I added more to the mixture. All the girls are thriving! the temps are getting a little warmer outside now so I've turned on a fan for the intake to bring a bit more fresh/cool air in.

I've raised my light 3 times in the last 3 days... It's getting mighty foresty in my room :D

I think I'll probably veg another 2 weeks, then flip them into 12/12 and let the REAL fun begin :D:D

Love to hear input from anyone! let me know how you all think I'm doing :)

Here's a few more. This week you can really see how fast they're growing. the difference in the pictures is just amazing since i posted the last set 4 days ago.

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

Nasty looking stuff, PB, I better come over and take all that green off your hands for you. :rofl: My, but how they grow.....

:aok: my friend!

Haha, they're gonna explode when i flip them. I'll probably post one more set of pics between now and then. Then once they start flowering i'll end up posting a few pics a week i'm sure.

They're getting to be nute pigs now. I went from feeding once every 7 days to the next week 6 days, to now every 5 days.

One more week I reckon till the flip!

looking nice there.....hey what ever happened to your spotty leafs?

The spotty leafs looked a lot like foliar burn... that is, magnified light from misting plants under an HID with a foliar spray. I had it on a few of my leaves when I ran my late veg/early flower foliar spray.

I actually have not foliar fed a single time, so the burn would have been from probably arrant drops falling from my watering container and placing themselves on leaves.

the spotty leaf though was a result of a minor deficiency I think, based on the other post I made about it, and reading some more into the symptoms. For the first while i had forgotten to strengthen up the nute solution so they were getting 1-1-1 GH

This'll be the last set of veg photos I post :D I'm gonna flip them more than likely around the weekend coming up.

Enjoi!

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

Tonight finally marks the end of the Veg cycle for me and the beginning of flowering.

I set my timers to shut my lights off at 6am, and back on at 6pm to make use of the weather to control temps in the daytime since it's beautiful up here now!

Fed them their transition feeding, and transplanted the 2 tallest ones into 15gal buckets to see what happens :D they didn't look at all root bound when i got them out, still beautiful roots and space to move.

I spent all day today getting everything ready, trying to make a worthy door for the area so it's sealed properly during the night cycle. Adjusting my giant drum of nutes bit by bit was the biggest pain today haha. I felt like my PH tester was working against me. I calibrated it 3 times throughout the day just to make sure what i was doing wasn't messed up. But it still took over the course of probably 5 hours to fully adjust the PH from 5.0 when I added the nutes to 6.5.

All is well though, pics to come once I start seeing some beautiful pistils to show off :)

Ah, a few weeks into flowering now and everything is going pretty well. had one small incident where i raised one of my lights but accidentally dropped the chain it was hanging on which caught a branch or two and bent them, as well as snapping one :(

But other than that one mishap everything else is GRRRREAT!

2 of my girls are over 6ft now :D and the rest are at about 4.5-5.5 ft pistils everywhere and no sign of any balls! I'll toss a couple pics up later tonight if my internet decides to be friendly with me :D

Latest posts

Back