2nd Journal! 15 lovely green ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's been over a week since my last photo update so i'm on my way into the garden with the camera right now :D I'll be back in a few with some pictoooooors!

Here's the photos!!!

There's some dying foliage that was near the center of the whole bunch nothing too crazy but i'm about 9 days from harvest check roughly.

That first picture there, that's the top of the bud, it goes about another 7 or so inches down from where it's fattest :D She's a beauty. Looks like i'll have a plethora of good sized nugs!

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

PartyBro420 said:
Here's the photos!!!

:D She's a beauty. Looks like i'll have a plethora of good sized nugs!

:ciao: PB420~

You and I both for the chop in < 2 wks!
Very exciting esp @ a kill'a 7" bud the size of a baseball bat!

:rofl: @ "a plethora of good sized nugs" bc...:holysheep: THAT'S a GREAT thing to have brah~ Excellent job!

:yay: Lookin real prime there, Partybro. Good job :cool2:

Pua: Incredibly exciting :D I'm gonna weigh her wet then dry and see the difference. Looking forward to seeing your harvest soon too :D

7g: Thanks! I'm looking forward to the reward for the time spent for sure :)

Today when my lights come on I'm gonna go measure that big bud and get the actual dimensions of her :D She's gonna be one monster when she's ready to come down!

OK! So last night I took down 4 of my girls :) 2 chemdog that were ready to come down, and the 2 tall strawberry haze that I couldn't afford to let go any longer without losing some bud to heat damage.

I'll more than likely take another 1 or 2 today, then the rest throughout the week as they amber up! I'll have some pictures of what's drying right now up as soon as i can, and some more of what is to come once I chop another lady or two!

Stay tuned! Excitement is here!

Hard to take a good photo in this little area so here's 2 shots! the big buds there are Chemdog, the back line is strawberry haze.

You can even see my new scar from my surgery on my arm there in that pic haha

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

Thanks :D I think I might have lost one whole plant though. the bud on it started to dry up before harvest, and it looks like it might be dead. There is almost no scent coming off the bud any more. It's still got a lot of green but I have to pull away the dead looking bud first.

I'll post a picture but any ideas in the mean time of what it might be would be helpful!

It's not mushy or musty smelling so I don't think it's mold just dry and kind of almost flaky in some spots.

Ok so here the first two photos are what i spoke of when I said the plant looked like it was kind of drying up and burning a little bit. There are several buds that have bits like this on it, and I don't want to use it for anything unless I have a few opinions that it's safe. Right now it's just bagged by itself.

The last two photos are of 6/10 with the 3 biggest producers left to cut down still, after 1 possible loss.

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

Gracias amigo!

I'll have a picture of the final weight of each strain posted sometime in the next couple of days here :)

Everything is dry now and ready for smokage! I tried out the ladies and I must say i'm pleasantly surprised by the smooth taste in comparison to the almost spicy fruity smell of the haze. The chemdog is a dream to smoke as well!

Trimmed my way through a 1/4lb tonight and weighed it all up. my back is sore from leaning over the table haha. still over half to go!

:yay: harvest!!!

partybro excellent grow and journal.. ChemDog yummmy,.. was great to read your journal it was plain and simple and to the point ..

Aloha :ciao:

Latest posts

Back