2nd space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
hapnan troop!! this my lil second space iv on the go,,,,its just big tub with 125 blue cfl runing 24 hrs ,,,my plan is to be starting my autos hear and once they sex take the fems to my [small] flower room[1st space] and im gona put some out doors aswell,,, so far so good i tested it out with 3 and 2 wher fem 1 male ,,, so then i slung in bout 20 odds once ther all sexed and out ill start other 20 and so on,,,im thinking this second space gona do me wonders and keep things comeing,,,,once they sex i put them in biger pots b4 they go in my flower room[12/12] im 5 weeks in to flowering a northern lights so once thats out the lights can go 20/4,,,,any thouts or advice guys /girls? peace [j] 001.JPG

002.JPG

just wondering what watt that cfl is n where can i get one i can seem to only find the large ones that look like all the others just massive thanks

its a 125 watt ,,,,its just same size as norm just dont think the pic shows that,,,basment grow lighting[ google] that ye should find meny cfl .//peace [j]

Latest posts

Back