2x150watt hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCkush

Mr. Ruckus Himself
Reaction score
What would be the optimum size of a grow area for these mofo's?

2 m x 1 m. I started with that setup and grew 4 plants with an average yield of 2 oz. each.

any one put me wise as to wher to get a 150hps?? and how much do they cost to run?? i could do with one of these in my set up

jesuse said:
any one put me wise as to wher to get a 150hps?? and how much do they cost to run?? i could do with one of these in my set up

ebay; large selection, good prices.

-SSF-

leafminer said:
2 m x 1 m. I started with that setup and grew 4 plants with an average yield of 2 oz. each.

Meters?? Im planning on growing autos so I could squeeze a few more in there. How big did yours get leafminer?

I'm with dman, six sq ft--they put out 15,000 lumens each--30,000 lumens divided by 5000 lumens per sq ft= 6 sq ft.

jesuse said:

Hey jesuse....if you are a bit handy you can build your own. 1000bulbs.com sells them for 28 bucks. Here is a link>>> 1000bulbs.com/product/7860/**-LU0150120.html

Think you might need a cord, socket and bulb and you wld be good to go.

thanks sir hamster ,,,but think id start a house fire if i had a bash at wireing up anything,,,im more a plug in and go kinda guy,,,,, got a good shok 1 day when i tryd to fix my tumbel dryer ,,,opend it all up and went to work on it [high of corse] and it was still pluged in ,,,gave me some kick ,,lesson lerand...peace [j]

DCkush said:
Meters?? Im planning on growing autos so I could squeeze a few more in there. How big did yours get leafminer?
Just indicas, about 3ft tall. I used movable polystyrene boards with Mylar glued to one side, so I could reflect the light and keep the grow space the optimum size.

jesuse said:

Don't know if you're in the states or not, but dchydro (dot com) out of Maryland sells 150's (the all-in-one ballast and light unit, with glass) for $29.95. They're all assembled except for the power cord, which you have to supply and connect - but a 150 just needs a reg. cord which is cheap and easy to hook up...

No connection to them, I've got a couple from there that are still working fine and you can't beat that price for a ready-to-go light.

Thanks--that's a good price for a 150W. Those of us that have been here for a while will remember the 150W HPS yard lights we used to be able to get for $20.

Latest posts

Back