3 finger leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowflow

Reaction score
Hi All. I want to keep learning what can cause one of my plants I grew outdoor had started growing 3 finger leaves around the 3 month. Around 4 th to 5 month started to flower looked like it was still in vegetative stage. Took long to flower and buds were small and not dense. The plant was very healthy though. I searched and read it could be the photoperiod. My other plants received same light. I grow outdoor in pots. Any information would be helpful

Thanks

did you grow from seed?

do you know anything about your plants genetics?

we can start there and move on

did you grow from seed?

did you grow from seed?

Yes I started from seeds I purchased. The strain is Rainbow Punch. This is my one of my favorite strains to grow and consume. I have started 4 plants all same seeds and in same location same soil, nutes etc and this just happened to this one. I have never seen this before.

Thanks

sounds like a nice plant by some California breeders

sounds like a runt or mutant plant which is not that unusual for hybrids that have been crossed and bred with some many other genetics....poly hybrid

i get a few runts and mutants every time I run a batch of seeds....but then again I will run 100-200 seeds a cycle , so yeah , I cull out the runts and mutants and select the best traits and keep those plants and feed the rest to the chickens

i try and stay away from the poly hybrids if I am making seeds and stick to more traditional and stable cultivars , like skunk and northern lights , some hazes , African , Afghani , South American , and Mexican IBL’s...

Thank you so much. You mentioned Northern Lights great strain. For myself I have trial and error what works for my arthritis and Northern Lights seems to help me as well, being a old school indica

Thanks

Thank you so much. You mentioned Northern Lights great strain. For myself I have trial and error what works for my arthritis and Northern Lights seems to help me as well, being a old school indica

Thanks

you are welcome

the trial and error thing can be fun sometimes and we get to be the test rats

pain is not so much fun

Latest posts

Back