3 Growrooms in Loft - A Combined Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conspiracy23

Reaction score
Hi All,
After reading many forums and gaining loads of tips over the last year or so. I have decided to start my own journal on my growrooms. Luckily I have a loft that I have sole access to so can set up specific rooms. I initially started with One Growroom, but as I have had new ideas, or wanted a new crop, I have set up extra rooms.
About 2 months ago I decided that I would start a Mother Plant so I could continuously clone from her. I have semi-successfully cloned from a previous grow and saw the benefits.
I will make attempts to regularly post on here, to keep everyone up to date with the current grows.....

OK, So this is Room 1. Currently I have got one plant in there, grown froms Bag Seed, so I have no idea of it's strain. There used to be two plants, but one grew balls (male) so I chopped it down.
This plant is about 2 weeks into flowering (approx but I didn't keep proper tabs on the date)

room1-2.jpg

room1-2.jpg

room1-3.jpg

room1-4.jpg

This is another Grow Room with plants grown from Bag Seed, so again, no idea of the strain. Until today they were being grown under a 250W HPS light, but as I was getting much better results from the room next door (Room 1) I decided to get another 600W so both rooms are the same. I put the 600W in Room 2 today, so although these ones are showing a bit of stretch, they should 'bush' out soon.

room2-1.jpg

room2-2.jpg

room2-3.jpg

room2-4.jpg

room2-5.jpg

This was my originally built room, that then become obsolete by Room 1 & Room 2. I have no decided to restart this room, and grow a Mother Plant in here. I have set up a DWC rather than the other two rooms which have NFT systems.
This plant is Citral (Nirvana Seeds) and is approx 2 weeks old. I am using the old 250W light from Room 2. I aim to kepp vegging this plant and cloning from it.

mother1.jpg

mother2.jpg

mother3.jpg

Great looking grow. Ladies look nice and healthy. Keep it up. Cant wait to see some big fat buds on those ladies.
fing25.gif

I'll trade you houses man. 3 grow rooms? Wow.

Lookin great. So which do you prefer DWC or NFT?

3 Grow Rooms? Awesome. Every grower's dream lol :D

Nice grows and nice lookin plants as well. Keep up the good work and keep us updated ;)

hell yeah man. I look foward to seeing your babes grow. damn, I still tring to figure out how to devise a 2nd grow room for vegg...man these rooms like to dominate the other space around it. I might turn my bathroom into a grow room...so it would not be a bathroom with a grow room , rather a grow room with a bath..lol

Nice looking shit though man!

hot stuff....3 rooms rocks!!! we got two here....and definitely need another room....gets hard manouvering about the ladies in one room after they bush out

can't wait to see this journal unfold :)

I'm in the process of building some CO2 generators for the rooms. I know that as these are into flowering it is of less use now, but getting it tried and tested for the 1st set of clones that I plan to do from the Citral Plant.

When I say CO2 Generator, that is a Posh word for it. They are a 2ltr PLastic bottle, feeding into a 1ltr bottle (to stop overspill) then along a tube onto an airstone. Yeast, Water & Sugar in the 2ltr botlle.
Does anyone have any +'s or -'s about DIY CO2 ?

Nice to have multiple rooms man. Wouldn't it be cool if we could all have about ten rooms? Man, get diff strains going all over the place. That would be fun!

I've thought about doing 4. A seedling/cloning room, a "Mothers" room, a vegging room and a flowering room.

I'm making do with a bathroom for the clones/seedlings, a bedroom for the Mothers and a walkin closet for the flowering.

The Mothers take up more room than anyone, but they are the secret to the whole thing.

Good luck to you man. You've got one hell of a setup.

I have read a lot about those. Most of the responses is that it was not worth it they do not add a substanital amount of CO2. the best would be CO2 tank or one of those 300 dollar generator jobs that you can get online.
I never tried it. I found good ventilation is the key without spending a few hundred on a CO2 set-up

IMO Good ole' natural fresh air with good flow-thru ventilation is the best and its definatly cheaper ;)

So this is becoming a strange plant. It's looking very healthy at the moment. It was dwarfed by a male plant (that was removed) for half it's vegatative life so it was slighty mishaped. It has now got 7 or 8 equal sized heads or colas, with buds all up and down the stems. But the strangest thing is the main one in the middle is staring to look as though it is turning into a big flower itself. I don't think the pics do it justice, the leaves are becoming 'variagated' and are changing shape. Anyone any ideas, again, it is looking healthy so I'm not worried on that side of things

SIMG1037.jpg

SIMG1038.jpg

SIMG1039.jpg

SIMG1036.jpg

These are two almost identical 'Bag Seed' Plants that I have grown. Unfortunately after thinking they were both female for some time, I have found that one of them (the one on the left) is actually a Haemaphrodite :mad: ! I found what I thought were male pods on two places last week and took them off. Tonight I found another that had pollen in it. So I am undoubtedly going to get seeds from at least this one, if not both. It had started to change shape in the upper leaves (Not as much as, but I'm not sure why both this and the plant in Room 1 are both slightly mutating/deforming/changing shape)
They have both definitely benefited from the 600w light that I put in last week, and have bushed out (although it may be slighty wasted if there's no sensimilla :( )
There are a couple of leave where the very end of the tips are brown. I think that may be a slight over-bute issue, but need to check it out

SIMG1040.jpg

SIMG1041.jpg

SIMG1043.jpg

SIMG1042.jpg

Well, A Week on from my first set of pics, and things are moving on.

The photo's below are of my baby Citral Plant. I have lowered the 250w light so it is 6 inches above it which it seemed to like, the branches are very close together. It is looking a bit pale, which must be down to nutes (or lack of them). As it's my 1st time with a DWC grow, I've not got the right balance yet. I didn't want to over feed it so have been lenient with the solution. I'll add a bit more tomorrow and the next pics should show a difference

SIMG1034.jpg

SIMG1035.jpg

Looking good conspiracy23. Keep up the great work. Cant wait to see some fat buds on those babies.

Lookin great. I still envy you having three grow rooms.

BTW the grow room 1 with the leaf edges curling up. May be the beginning of a Mg (magnesium) Def. May want to post that pic in the nursery section to get other Hydro growers input. ;)

Latest posts

Back