3-Legged Spider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
When you deal with pure sativa, you encounter freakish genetics. This one has all 3 blades leaves that naturally curl under and dangle like spider legs all over the plant.

It's especially creepy looking in the morning when I first turn the lights on. It perks up when the light comes on. This pic was taken right before lights out.

No, she's not over watered. that's just her natural look. Weird af but decent dope.

Attachments

• 20210906_163650.jpg
    20210906_163650.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210906_163702.jpg
    20210906_163702.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 28
When you deal with pure sativa, you encounter freakish genetics. This one has all 3 blades leaves that naturally curl under and dangle like spider legs all over the plant.

It's especially creepy looking in the morning when I first turn the lights on. It perks up when the light comes on. This pic was taken right before lights out.

No, she's not over watered. that's just her natural look. Weird af but decent dope.
Are you giving her heavy feed? Looks high

Are you giving her heavy feed? Looks high
No. I've only given her nutes twice at 1/4 recommended strength. 1-3-2 npk I just started that 2 weeks ago but her leaves have always been that way for a long time. Her last drink was pure rain water. No notes. I think she just looks that way

Roaterman. Have u ever seen a plant with all 3 bladed leaves? You should have seen some of the ones I culled out! Looked like a fernet, not cannabis

I read this on another forum. I did just turn up my light a few days ago. Her leaves have always done this, but not as much. It gets worse overnight

jonesy75k
Apr 22
I also got the claw around week 4, I had fed them quarter strength nutes 2 days earlier and increased my led light from 25% to 50% Thinking I had overfed them I flushed them but after 3 more days the leaves where still clawing. I read on a forum somewhere that suggested moving my light higher from 24 inch to 36, which I did, and reduced the led to 40% and the leaves straightened out after 3 days and completley returned to normal after 5-6 days

Could also be wind burn do you have a strong fan blowing on it all the time

about the only time I’ve seen 3 blades on leaves are during a re-veg or very early in growth

otherwise all my sativa are 11 , 13 , and 15 bladed

284C8DB8-FD62-4466-A70D-6D058225C61D.jpeg

Latest posts

Back