3 month old plant... Any advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngbrotito

Reaction score
My plant is 3 months old, and is starting to flower.... The leaves are not spreading into a bush like form, so the plant looks like a tree? What should I do to make her spread out. Here are some pics....

Bud.jpg

Green machine.jpg

topping or low stress training seem to be the most popular ways to control height....

Indica or kush strains don't bush, the best you can do is tye or hang xmas ornaments on the limbs to point them outwards and let the popcorn buds devlope into lmbs and buds also. There are three plants in this pic, I tyed their limbs out horizontally from veg cycle to nearly harvest, notice how they bush out like a sativa.:D

1gro_0012.JPG

So far I have no branche's at all.... Should i still put the ornamints on the lower leaves and some of the top leaves that are pointing out?

No, the big leaves "shade leaf" don't have any thing to do with spreading your fems for action. Wait till the buds pop out of the junction between shade leaf and main stem, then after they get long enough to rearrange. remember you have a month or more to ajust them to your liking, so don't rush the process enjoy your time with the fems "Don't worry be happy!"

Ive had a plant like that and it just grew into onee big bud. wasnt a bad harvest either.

How long did it take for your harvest cronicbro? And how much was the final weight if you know???

How long did it take for your harvest cronicbro? And how much was the final weight if you know???

if you top yer plant = remove the leader shoot then the plant will "bush out". any plant including indicas and sativas. indicas normally grow to a height of 3.5' and then bush out. sativas grow tall, i've seen 12 - 14'.

you have a sativa dom and it will finish with 1 huge bud running down the center stem, usually only get 4 - 5 huge cola's per sativa.

What is a cola? And I am having some problems with it... what should I do if the plant's leaves start getting black tips, and are wilting to ****! any help please!

a cola is a bud cluster at the top of a branch or main stem. and it sounds like maybe to much water. is yer soil really wet? if so, let it dry out. soil should be moist but not drenched. yer sativa will put out a few side shoots as you may have 6+ weeks to go if yer at 3 weeks. any idea what it is?

Im not sure yet... Kind bud, but it's in a basement thats dry... What type of lights should we get if the strong flourecents aren't working.... how much is a cola usually weigh at? thanks man

i've seen main cola's at 12 oz. dry weight but 8 oz. can be acheived on sativas. look into getting a 600w HPS for up to 8 plants or 1000w HPS for 12 - 14 maybe PM mutt or hick for info on cfu's. i dont use them

Latest posts

Back