3 out of 4 feminized Auto Assassins male

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickbiker

Reaction score
I started with 6 Seedlings then lost 2 of the seedling and now 3 of my 4 are male and the one thats not male is the runtEDIT Did I do something wrong or is this the problem with feminized seeds

Its most likely a problem with your seed maker.

A strong female gene is hard to come by bro...lots of herms and half breeds out there.

Plus loosing 2 doesnt help your numbers. :rofl:

;)

itll get better. Try DNA's Reserva Privada

and on a side note check your grow space thoroughly for light leaks.

MOJO 4U

Light leaks wouldnt mater they are autos. The next seeds i get are going to be DNA's 60 day wonder autos. thanks bud i have 5 more seeds left im going to try

:duh: good point:giggle:

autos is one thing i dont do. SO this rules light out, it is simply shotty genetics.

I dont know I dont think i stressed the cause I know if u stress them they can turn Hermie or male but i thought i keep it close to perfect Im just trying to figure out what i did so it wont happen any more or if it was just shotty genetics

ur plants looked pretty healthy dude

just nature i think man. ur doing pretty good

Yeah i thought they looked ok. Im just hard on my self i strive to do the best i can just trying to learn from what happened. thanks for your help.

I also say bad genetics. Is there a reason that you are not growing reg plants?

Sickbiker,

I've been hearing lots of bad stuff with these feminized autos, which now has me worried because my first grow is with 3 easyryders. I really hope they are girls.

Let us know how your other seeds go Sickbiker. I just planted mine this Sunday, everything looks good so far, but I'm worried I also have problematic auto feminized seeds.

I grew these feminized autos 1st, because they were included as freebies from the seedbank, and I wanted to see if my closet could grow before I tried my real seeds.

Hopefully, I don't have to go through frustrations. As a precaution, I have also germinated 1 feminized northern light, 1 feminized orange bud, and 1 white widow. They should be in soil by saturday morning.

About 1-month ago, before I started studying the science of growing indoors, i thought a seed was a seed.

If my easyryders are males, then I have no choice but to throw them away, right? What approximate timeframe will i find out if they are males or females?

Carlo said:
If my easyryders are males, then I have no choice but to throw them away, right? What approximate timeframe will i find out if they are males or females?

Yes, you should trash them if they are male... They should start showing sex between day 14-20 if you have proper lighting...

I wld not use that breeder again...I know fem beans tend to get a bad rap but I have used them plenty and only gotten one male..(some auto strain by Dinafem)...quality breeders put out quality fem beAns. The breeder Stitch does quality auto work IMO. He does the short stuff line. Checkout dope-seeds...

Yeah, like THG, I stay away from feminized seeds. Cloning female plants is easy, and if I got a hermie ( which hasn't happened yet ), I would know it was from stress.
But, you stated that these were male plants and NOT hermies. As far as I know from info I have read on MP, stress or incosistant lighting MAY cause a hermie, but a male is a male.

So I contacted short stuff seed and told them I bought a 10 pack of feminized seed and the told me that feminized seeds only come in 5 packs so the single seed center sold me a 10 pack of reg seed for the price of a 10 pack of feminized seed I am mad as hell

So i contacted Short stuff seed and told them i bought a 10 pack of feminized seed and they told me that the feminised seeds only come in a 5 pack. well the seed i got were in the original short stuff package and the were a 10 pack so the SINGLE SEED CENTER sold me a 10 pack of regular seed for the price of the feminized seed i will post the email that i got from short stuff

That sucks but explains the males...Stitch is a solid breeder so good to hear it was not a genetics thing. Thanks for updating.

sickbiker said:
So i contacted Short stuff seed and told them i bought a 10 pack of feminized seed and they told me that the feminised seeds only come in a 5 pack. well the seed i got were in the original short stuff package and the were a 10 pack so the SINGLE SEED CENTER sold me a 10 pack of regular seed for the price of the feminized seed i will post the email that i got from short stuff

Usually the 5 pack of feminized cost about the same as a 10 pack of regular ones dont they?

Glad it wasn't genetics also, Stitchs work is solid so far as hammy said.

Hey sicbiker....in the future I wld not buy packs from single seed....you get royally ripped off on price. They are only good for picking up a bean or two of different strains. If you want packs go to dope-seeds for Stich's gear or even Nirvana for fem packs...jmo

sickbiker said:
Sorry you got ripped off but I'm breathing a little easier. I have a 5 pack of feminized Auto Assassin on the way from Attitude. Jericho is right, though, the 10 pack of regular seeds is sold for about the same price. Still, it it's not good that they sold them as feminized.

Maybe you could harvest pollen for future breeding; concoct your own autos?

Latest posts

Back