3 plants of same strain, 1 looks different.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBC

Reaction score
Hey there!

Quick question for the forum. I am in week 5 of flowering Northern Lights. I have 3 plants going. Two of them seem to be normally growing. The third one has a strange red colouring on the upper stems and on the bud sites. It also has MUCH larger fan leaves.

IMG20200824173314.jpg

IMG20200824173323.jpg

I just assumed it was either a nutrient deficiency, though they are on GP Dual Fuel feeding schedule and have been completely fine for a while. I've tried to research this, but I've found limited information for this exact thing. They have a good light, proper ventilation, a 40-50% humidity range and minimum 15-22 temp. I have attached a pic of one of the other plants as reference (I see the burnt tips. I've dropped my mix slightly to compensate).

IMG20200824173345.jpg

IMG20200824085352.jpg

Thank you for reading 😊

That can be a Mag deficiency,,PH problem,, cold,,or strain. I doubt it being the strain because the other two aren't doing it. Whats your PH of your runoff?
I have had this happen before but i couldnt tell that it effected anything. The plant grew out well,,so maybe its just a Pheno thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KBC
are these from seed or are they clones? if from seed I would say just a different phenotype, if from clone I would say someone mixed up their tags.

I don't think it is nute related due to the different leaf structure, just my 2¢:D

2b2s

Latest posts

Back