3 strain auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the help all!

Smokey, I was looking to get a book, but have been having trouble deciding which to get. Now I think I know. Thanks.

NP :) This is a good sight for info but having a book on hand is vary nice to have. That book has like 580 pages of everything. It has so much it took me two reads and tons of looking over to remember everything and I still look at it all the time. Over all one of the best books there is out there.

Oh yea there has been a few additions of it, I think the newest one is the 5th addition. Must have for all growers, well I think so :rolleyes:

Day 21 or 22, and I have 3 confirmed females. They are continuing to do much better. I was wondering if there size is something I should be worried about. I know they are supposed smaller, but they are three weeks old and all 3 are around 5 inches. I thought they were supposed to get to around 16-20 inches, so unless they stretch a lot during flowering I am guessing they wont get much taller than 10 inches. Is this correct? Temps are under control not with them staying 75-80. rh is 35-45%, and ph around 6.5-7. As usual suggestions are always welcome. Oh and the one outside looks much better. It is as tall as these, but not as much branching. We had a few nights were it got to about 35 degrees so it probably stopped growing for a few days, but hopefully since it is staying in the low 50's at night it will start normal growth again. I will try to get a pic of her soon. The FF soil has nutes, but I have been supplementing with Earth Juice's micro blast. Pic one is my favorite girl, and best looking LR#2, pic 2 is LR#2 as well, and pic 3 is the White Dwarf. Thanks!!!!

0221101913_01.jpg

0221101916_01.jpg

0221101918_01.jpg

my autos at 20 days were not much bigger than yours, then they showed sex and started growing very quickly. I assume over the next 7-10 days you will see huge growth. I'm sure they will grow taller than 10". oh and they are looking good!

Once they show sex they will go through a very rapid flowering period...they will get bigger..

Would cutting the undergrowth make these have bigger main colas, or would I be losing overall weight?

honestly i wouldnt risk cutting the undergrowth. with autos you dont get to choose when they start flowering, they just do it, and it would most definately hurt your yield. just let em grow my man!

well, it has been a little while since I have posted. I have been really busy with school and work.The girls are looking great. I am waiting on my Chaching from FF to get here. Has anyone used this? Other than that they are getting the nutes from the FF ocean, but it has been about three weeks so I am guessing it is going to run out in the next week. Also been giving them Earth Juice Microblast, and tiger bloom. I have started three more seeds. White Dwarf, Easy Ryder, and Smurfberry all Fem. I am a little worried about the Smurf as I have heard that these are not true autos and people have been having them grow to 2-3 feet before they flower and that they do not flower in 3-4 weeks as stated. Any truth behind this?

Now on to my concern. you know there is always concerns. My plants are beautiful and look healthy, but they are still at about 5 inches. I am wondering if this is due to the problems I had before with the ph and them not getting nutes until three weeks after they sprouted? If they do not get taller I am looking at a dismal yield. They are under a 400 watter, andare about 15 inches away. I do not understand, because I see other peoples grows of the same strains reaching 16-24 inches. Also next grow I am going to at least double the soil. They are only in 3/4 of a gallon. Going to do at least 1 1/2 gallons next time. Anyways. I will start a new journal as soon as the new ones sprout. Should be a few days, because they just came out of a soaking and are in their towel now.

First three pics are LR#2, and the last is the white Dwarf. Flowering a bit slower.

0301101900_01.jpg

0301101910a_01.jpg

0301101910_01.jpg

0301101909a_01.jpg

MAAANDUDE said:
well, it has been a little while since I have posted. I have been really busy with school and work.The girls are looking great. I am waiting on my Chaching from FF to get here. Has anyone used this? Other than that they are getting the nutes from the FF ocean, but it has been about three weeks so I am guessing it is going to run out in the next week. Also been giving them Earth Juice Microblast, and tiger bloom. I have started three more seeds. White Dwarf, Easy Ryder, and Smurfberry all Fem. I am a little worried about the Smurf as I have heard that these are not true autos and people have been having them grow to 2-3 feet before they flower and that they do not flower in 3-4 weeks as stated. Any truth behind this?

Now on to my concern. you know there is always concerns. My plants are beautiful and look healthy, but they are still at about 5 inches. I am wondering if this is due to the problems I had before with the ph and them not getting nutes until three weeks after they sprouted? If they do not get taller I am looking at a dismal yield. They are under a 400 watter, andare about 15 inches away. I do not understand, because I see other peoples grows of the same strains reaching 16-24 inches. Also next grow I am going to at least double the soil. They are only in 3/4 of a gallon. Going to do at least 1 1/2 gallons next time. Anyways. I will start a new journal as soon as the new ones sprout. Should be a few days, because they just came out of a soaking and are in their towel now.

First three pics are LR#2, and the last is the white Dwarf. Flowering a bit slower.

School and work are really great things to be busy with! The plants look fine! Now do your homework, pay some attention to the wife and get some sleep! :D

Well, it has been awhile, but I am still here and kicking. I will post pics tomorrow. One I think will be done in about a week. She is super frosty, and I cant wait. Aside from the color of the triches, is ther a way to tell by the color of the hairs? The one I am talking about has color change of about 40-50%. Do I wait till they are all changed from white?

you pots are to small that's why they are small...BIGGER POTS = BIGGER PLANTS PERIOD!!! next time go with 2gal MIN.!!!

I agree with uptosumpn,I have my autos in 3gal bags in FF happy frog/light warrior&promix seed starter*Mixed in certain proportions.I would'nt grow any plant or flower to maturity in anything under that.Since the flower/life cycle of the dwarfs are so short,I would'nt recomend any undo stress,such as pruning and such.You girls look very good:)Don't be so negative,they sense it... good vibes my man
stay cool

Latest posts

Back