3 weeks left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth BongWongDong

Reaction score
Three weeks left for most, now the real fattening should begin. Bc strain bagweed, 1400 hps, ph at 6....so far so good. Most look decent, tight colas,fat white pistties, leaves are dusted.......

3weekslefttt.JPG

Looking good BWD. Like ya said they will really start to put on the weight now. The ladies look nice and healthy so whatever your doing don't change a thing. ;)

Hey bongdong, defently lookin good. Do you have any close up pics??

thx bro's .....my close ups get blurry..ive tried in light and then no light....just cant get the right lighting consistency to grab a decent pic....in a week ill submit new photos...im thinking this was an OUTDOOR bc strain, because of the way they grew, I only pruned a bit of undergrowth off,,,,didnt touch any fan leaves, so basically what ya see is untouched. Got the seeds at the end of summer in bc on vancouver island and the buds were always primo.....just never knew what the seeds actually were, and i preserved em for 6 years.....took a break...lol

I shall update this over next three weeks

BongWongDong said:
thx bro's .....my close ups get blurry..ive tried in light and then no light....just cant get the right lighting consistency to grab a decent pic

I believe TheBrotherGrunt is the photo expert and helped Stoney Bud with his issues. Maybee he can give you a pointer on keeping the camera still or however he does it....i'm not that good with the camera either.

BongWongDong said:
next update ill try using a tripod and timer pics
Whats up BWD. I found that if ya use the flash no matter what you will get a better picture atleast i do. Every picture i take i use the flash and they come out great. Hope this helps ya out. By the way what kind of camera do ya have?

BongWongDong said:
itsa fugi digi A35....4.1 megapix

I have a 6.0 megapix camera and you might want to try what I do. When I take the pics I get as close as I can with it staying in focus, and I use the computer to zoom in on the pic that I took. You can look over my pics and it works fine, none of my pics were taken any closer then 2 feet.

ok ill mess with that and post pics on sunday

In 3 days things have grown considerably and can only imagine what 2.5 more weeks will do...could be closer to three still as all hairs are white...and i wanna hit the amber trichs...ya ya ya...

wed, 2.5 weeks to go

Ok i did some tinkering and got a decent pic....its definately some kinda white cross with skunk i think....lemme know what you think...

skunkkk.jpg

lookin good man. can't wait for the smoke report. ;)

nice and frosty looking. Keep doing what you are doing cause they look beautiful man

thx, bros...i also started white russian today, now will be nice to know what im actually growing...

Well another sunday rolls around, and roughly two weeks left. No problems, things looking very nice, and are getting top heavy and swaying at 20 to 25 degrees 2 more weeks....they will be bombs!

42-days.jpg

42daysss.jpg

superbudd.jpg

crop42dayss.jpg

Yes BongWongDong the ladies are looking great. How time goes when your growing. It seems like just yesterday we started 22 White Widow clones and they will be done next week. :D Man i bet you can't wait to cut those ladies down and smoke one of those crystalized buds. :p Great job man.

Thx grunts, is funny you say that, i do but then i dont, they still have 2 weeks to get even fatter, or til trichs are amber. Its not like i need the weed, will be nice when its done, and my white russians have sprouted, so yes all is well, very well indeed. will be moving things upstairs for the cooler temps to come. Going to pipe an exhaust to the attic, and filter it on way out, hopefully that works well.

hey b.w:
awesome job on the mj. i'm starting to salivate, i better go pack the bowl.
peace and happy blooming
icon10.gif

Latest posts

Back