3 weeks to go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is looking great PJ. Man those buds are really starting to fatten up. :D

255gms total **** but considering the spider mites temp probs not too bad but the bud quality was superb had my head in tatters.:p

so folks gone over to hydro after a buddy just got mega yield from less than 120 plants in hydro so now following his regime to the letter nutes rom size hydro system the whole lot.just my plants are different strains but good yeilders:D

enjoy the update and ill start new thread very shortly on next batch hydro asap.

pkj.

check out the differance in babies which are now mummies cept one vegging and clones taken from rest and passed on to a buddy to do same.........

thats what friends are for.

Very nice PJ. Now it's time to sit back and enjoy your fine harvest. Look foward to following your next grow. ;)

cheers tbg the lants in my home made dripper system are 9 x critical mass and 9 x russian rom or 9 x unknown indicas.

they are now week 9 of 8 week strain but had spider mites temp probs lockout nitrogen deficiencys the whole lot so starting to change pistil colour very slowly so expect them to go another week or 2 @ most then next lots of clones x 30 should be vegged up and running and ready for transplanting into flower room on a constant watering system whether the medium is coco coir or clay pebbles is still undecided yet.

have to go

later folks

pkj

fuk me

not seen my babies for 2 days and they are nearly twice the size now with still fresh pistil growth on @ least 9 but other 9 are starting to change pistil colour.

very soon my friends i shall kill them all and smoke the lot....

a very very stoned pkj

Hey dude;

Just read the comments, can't believe I missed them.

I would say that you must have had entirely too much exposure to the tourist section. Thailand is so much more than the interchangeable raver scene at Phuket/Ko PhagNgan, the hill tribe hippy trekkers in Chiang Mai or the proscribed sex areas of Pattaya, Patpong or Nana. All of these are heavy 'farang friendly' tourist experiences.

I have volunteered up in North and Northeastern Thailand after learning the language for ten years. I would posit there is a far greater depth and breadth to Thai society than narrow depictions on Fox or CNN.

Because I like it there, I have to take the usual tired stereotypes from people who were there for a few weeks and feel they 'know Thailand'.

Most of the working poor are not prostitutes nor Thai kickboxers. The majority are farmers, like their family before them. The tragedy is a system that stops state funded education at the sixth grade and a class system that closes out opportunities in the public and private sector.

Anyways, other than that great job working through the spider mites.

yes thailand is more than what was thrust in my face very polite nice people just the trade i witnessed wasnt nice.......:confused:

the people are just so attractive that it pissed me they had to do the horrible **** of sleeping with some big fat balding sweaty foreigner to make ends meet:(

ive been a thai boxer for 20 years+ up until 2 years ago when i just lost interest in the sport.:p

always had an interest in visiting the country but just never got around to doing it.

would go again maybe northern thailand area to see the real beauty farmers galore.:eek:

lol

anyway this is a weed growing site so back to that.

check out these beauties dude.

pkj

Whats going on PJ. Man the ladies are looking great. How long ya got before ya harvest those beauties?

that looks like some serious good smoke man!

cheers dudes

now onto final stage

50 litres water dosed with 25ml budlink, 200ml canna boost accerator, 125ml cannazyme and 125ml overdrive.

ph 5.3 cf 0.3-0.4

enjoy

pkj

Whats going on PJ. The ladies are looking great man and by the looks of things it wont be long before harvest. Great job man, great job. :aok:

the bastards are still not showing any real sign of pistil colour changing with the exception of say 5% max just calyxes busting out everywhere few starting to go mongo a.k.a. like revegging a recently flowered plant twisty leaf scenario.

anyway its all good stuff.

its just that they are in the way of stage two my next grow of 30 same as above just 15 plants per trough maybe on cocatant watering system though undecided at present.........

update in 5 days from now hopefully something should be happening in ready for chopping department.

pkj

wow nice op really feelin it are u using clones feminized seeds or standard

Whats going on PJ. I see the ladies are coming along real nice. Our last grow it looked like the pistols wern't changing but they were. Are you looking at them while your light is on?

yeh sure im checking with lights on ya didnt think i had night vision fitted to my head did ya dude:D

still fresh pistil growth chopping them week on saturday so 10 days from now they die:rolleyes: :headbang:

flipmode dude i only ever do clones form my mummies been there done that nonsense feminized seeds that turn out male and seeds that take like 3 months before you see any end result:eek: :eek:

pkj

parkingjoe said:
yeh sure im checking with lights on ya didnt think i had night vision fitted to my head did ya dude:D

still fresh pistil growth chopping them week on saturday so 10 days from now they die:rolleyes: :headbang:

flipmode dude i only ever do clones form my mummies been there done that nonsense feminized seeds that turn out male and seeds that take like 3 months before you see any end result:eek: :eek:

pkj
Whats up PJ. No man what i ment was try looking at one of them outta of the yellow light. I notice it's really hard to see the color of the pistols under the HPS. Pull her out of the grow room for a minute and check it out. ;)

Latest posts

Back