3 weeks to go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see what you meant now yeh i agree hps yellow light is crap for checking stuff out:p

anyway ill update pics in a mo as they all come down friday night and ill start a new thread 30 x rooted clones in veg at moment 3 days under 600 hps for rest of week then into dripper system:rolleyes:

This is a great grow!!! You can use aspirin for pest problems. 5 aspirin a gallon when problem shows. It doesn't hurt the plants, they actually seem to like it. You could foliar spray it too. Good luck!:D

ha ha ha they have all been slaughtered

wet weight of critical mass is 661 grams

wet weight of unknown indica is 638 grams

turned dripper system off for all of today from 9 am this morning consequently they have not had any feed today and have been in total darknesswith just the ozone generator and inlines for company.

on target for 9oz + deducting 70% for wetness/water retention etc.

ok they are still on stems and staying on them until they are smoked

took all of 1 hr 10 minutes to trim all 18 and get all rockwool slabs/cubes out of room and bagged up for the rubbish tip and also emptied nute tank...................

enjoy.

ps the unknown is super fruity smell and taste and a lovely sleeper stone.

pkj

this hydro lark is much more fun dudes.....

Congrats on a fine harvest PJ. Now lets get those babies dry and cured and smoked. :p Great job mang. :aok:

mass 201 gms bone dry stem snapped :eek:

unknown 198gms bone dry weight stem snapped :eek:

its christmassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:peace:

pkj;)

parkingjoe said:
mass 201 gms bone dry stem snapped :eek:

unknown 198gms bone dry weight stem snapped :eek:

its christmassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:peace:

pkj;)
Very nice mang, very nice indeed. Nothing like a GREEN Christmas right. Once again great job. Pass that joint my friend. :48:

and once my liddle daughter finally goes to beddybuyes both my wife and i shall partake in a little cannabis recreational drug use..................itsssssss xmasssssssssssssss.

enjoy folks pkj

update its bud time now down to 9oz as friends in need scenario......

enjoy and check out my new grow folks.

pkj:eek:

how u get alllllllll those females, my closet looks like ures but turns out to b alll males. Y? I SAY YYYYYYYY?

hi rampage its easy i just take clones from a female plant i dont have anything to do with males lol

pkj

thx 4 the reply, must say i am confused though, r your females flowering when u take the clones or r they in veg state,, i put my plants in2 flower to sex them out, is it safe to take clone from plant that is flowerin or do u have to go back to veg state then take clones?, i got 1 that is beginnin to sex it looks like female think i gonna clone b4 it gets further along. lookin 4ward to your reply your plants r AWESOME lookin!!

hi again rampage yes i take clones from mother plants which i know are female as ive had my strains a long time and only ever swap buy clones that are 100% female.

done the seed thing a long time ago and would never do it again due to the length of time it take to germinate then grow into a plant capable of taking clones from then sexing.what a load of time wasting. i know not everyones fortunate enough to be able to obtain clones but ive been at this growing lark for over 10 years now.

yes ok to take clones from a flowering plant but once you take them and once rooted they will take a while to revert back to the vegatative/growing stage of life for example the leaves will get all gnarly like single leaves and twisty etc but they will grow out of this within a few weeks.

its best imho to take clones from a plant thats in veg stage once you have determined its definately felamle youre away dude.

ps they looked awesome they is no more dude they is dead and more or less smoked now.

lol

later

pkj

Latest posts

Back