3 weeks to go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man those girls are lookin good man. I am jealous

Damn parkingjoe another full garden. You my friend are a freaking growing machine. :D Looks like your gonna be having another great harvest. Great job man.

What size light are you using? and how many gallon pots are those, im want the same set up you got there, small pots and big plants! i just got a new 430w HPS and im trying to fit as many plants in as i can. Whats the smallest size bucket i can use for full grow?

600watt hps

7.5 litre pots

id not go below 7.5 for 1oz flowered at about 10"

ps hey dudes

guess what ive just found in my grow room

SPIDER MITES

AGAIN

treated and hopefully eradicated safe with wetting agent in sprayer mixed with tap water and saturated.

no possible mold issues as im using ozone generato and this does away with possibility of mold

allegedly.

rofl

"ass, gas or grass, nobody rides for free!"

thats quality mysterious.

ps ya will get 10 plants easy under that 420hps in 7.5 litre pots.

keep watching folks

pkj

week and half to go had to spray again bastard spider mites

no mould so ozone generator is working as it should and someone should invent a pest killing machine and ill be back in business

rofl

post some pics when i get round to it one day

pkj

long time no speak folks had only 5oz from last lot due to mites

hey guess what i have them again.shit

so predators are eating them at this moment in time.

under control and been busy with other things recently and may even be testing mates omega garden as he also has the horrors......

so off on hols in 2 weeks time for 2 weeks in thailand so have to move stock and hopefully return to them all still alive and well.

later folks

pkj

Hey 5 oz is 5 oz you didnt have before you grew man. congrats on the harvest, and sorry about the mites. Ever thought of Ladybugs, they are supposed to help

best £170 ive ever spent.

no smells whatsoever.

no mold issues.

i actually water plants with watering can and pour directly onto the lower parts of plant including budsites and considering ive been doing this every other day for past 5-6 weeks and plants are being chopped tomorrow as its harvest time and believe me they have been drenched with water and not a sign of mold anywhere.

results at last.

pkj:eek: :D ;) :p

Hey dude, what's up? Love your grow. You started when it gets interesting LOL.

Spider mites? Man they are endemic up here. I haven't had the pleasure yet, thank God. Hopefully you've got them this time around but I hear they are persistent buggers.

Anyways, great developing nugz. 3 weeks in lookin fine.

RE: Ozone. ok, cool if you are using for odor, but for mold I think it's kind of a pricey solution. Mold is very prevalent in this area andI had a major prob with it my first grow. Later grows I used an air cleaner and dehumidifier and that has stopped the problem.

Hey, hope you like Thailand. I speak Thai and have had some wild experiences studying and working there.

darth they is mains operated and dunno what 5000 would do i use smallest 1000cd for my room 200sq ft mate has 3000 for room 3 times the size and works fine also so guess 1000 sq ft possibly type in the name and website comes up on google to check out spec.

size of the 1000 is like a maglite torch average size.

ladybugs are pretty and we dont really use them as preds in uk

had some preds and they all ran away from mites i did 2000 dose enough for heavy infest of 100 plants used on 10 plants and now back from thailand mate kept plants alive had big fall out with him best mate of 40 years.shit happens.

anyway on lot 2 and 3 15 plants in flower at week 5 checked before and found 1 mite so trimmed all leaves and foliar sprayed/soaked with water and wetting agent to suffocate any mites checked throughout 15 plants and only the 1..

anway again im stoned so excuse my ramblings i have also put 36 babies into same flower room retaining another 4 as future mothers as follows sensi star, russian romulan, critical mass and power plant.

ill post some piccies tomorrow as im sure ill mess up due to being so stoned.....

zarnon sawadee,

hey she is stunning your loss dude

lol

must admit bet im the 1st foreighner to actually dislike thailand moreso due to the traffic in foreigners going there for the sex trade.

things have to be bad back home for some fella to travel like min 5k miles plus for some sex.

surely there some massage parlours nearer to home.

im no prude but have to say it got me mad dude..

i know lots of thais have little or no chance of making big bucks so this is their shot at the money this or being beaten to a pulp in the thai boxing ring.

know which id prefer.

rofl.

as a country its beautiful and seeing the countryside was stunning but i didnt like the food too much as i hate coconut big time.

the main grief was 31 hours travelling with here to there there to somewhere else and then on to samui then to phucket then return...........

never want to see a plane again.

lol

pkj

15 ready in next week or so some ready now but holding out for last ditch attempt at some more packing on weight its happening so ill go with the flow.

have crit mass x 4, russian rom x 2, unknown x 5 and power plants thats ready now x 4.

all grown in coco coir as before same schedule including spider mites at week 3 and until week 5.5 now completely dead and gone.

same probs with temp fluctuations too high hitting the hundreds.shit

anyway the 28 in trays at 2.5 weeks into flower are being converted to some hydro type system whether its nft using dripper method or conventional method either way its going to be drain to waste as no time nor interest in adjusting constant ph/cf fluctuations.

so there ya have it dudes.

hope you enjoy.........

kid you not over here in u.k. there has been a drought of skunk for over 3 months now canna (pardon the pun)wait to sample my buds.

actually ill sample one tonight once daughter is tucked up in bed.i chopped a power plant bud 4 days since and it smells like heaven.

pkj:D :p

hey i did mess up on 17/09/06 and never put pics on here they are now

pkj;)

the 4 standing alone are from left front to back unknown strain biggest hoarder of spider mites ive encountered now sorted sensi star behind it to the right russian romulan and front of that critical mass.

enjoy

pkj

Latest posts

Back