34 days in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thought I would share a few pics of my ladys in the 34th day of 12/12, There seems to be more balls of hair than leafage but I am sure with time ,they will fill out.. I have noticed after watering. They love to smell up the room.. Thanks everyone Hero

Junes15th 34 days 013.jpg

Junes15th 34 days 021.jpg

Junes15th 34 days 011.jpg

Junes15th 34 days 007.jpg

Looking fantastic guy! Do you have a grow log or just posting some quick pics?

Those girls are looking pretty knarley:cool: Pretty flowers growin on em:) feed em good and keep the water goin to em cause they should switch into weight gain overdrive over the next few weeks:hubba: Watchem fatten up toward the end:watchplant:

Hey Hero,, Those LOOK GREAT!! Dam FROSTY for only 34 days!! That is going to be BOMB I hope you got cuttings that is nice/Frosty at only 34d :-0

Thank you everyone for the comments. No cuttings it is my first grow.. They have lots of balls of hair growing everywhere and some are seeming to stack on top to make up the whole stem in a few places.. They def stink on watering days.. I touched one of the lower buds and smelled my finger and it was def what I know as crip.. ( really good *** weed) I didnt run with a grow journel.. I am using CFLs. whops but next grow. I am def going with more light HPS.. at least in flowering... Again Thanks everyone. Hero

Looking quite nice hero.....seem to be getting icky and sticky....:hubba:
Keep up the good work.

Looking real good Hero.
Damn fine effort for your first grow, hell, I would be delighted with it! Especially for cfl's.

5 weeks down, 3+ to go. What strain are they and how long do you expect them to go?
W

Well One is a TNT kush freebie from Nirvana and the other is white rhino from nirvana.. I just wish they would fill out more but my brother told me the last 2 weeks of flower they all swell up.. the buds.. I think both say like 50 to 60 days but will watch tricromes and ofcourse listen to advice from you guys.. Anyways Thanks HL and Thanks Woody.. One day when I grow up I wanna be just like ya all and have massive gardens of killer buds. lol ( if I can grow the balls to do so cuz I fear the POLICE ) anyways Thanks again.. Hero

Yeah I wld think more along the lines of 56-63 days but yeah keep an eye on the trichs so you know for sure. Have faith...they will fill in just keep on loving on them. Oh and the secret is to never fully grow up.....I am a 42 year old kid...just ask my wife...lol:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Oh and the secret is to never fully grow up.....I am a 42 year old kid...just ask my wife...lol:D

Nice to hear more people say that. I'm 49 and still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up...I just wish I didn't feel 94 when I run out smoke! :rolleyes:

eheheh ... i needed to grow up at 19 and raise a family ... but still a kid ... now more then ever :cool:

My partner says I am 46 but nearer to 13.
I don't wanna grow up, I am busy growing wider atm and thats enough 4 me!!!

As for having balls, well I am in the UK and there is no 420 here, never likely to be either with the muppets that run the place, they are all too busy seeing how far they can get their tongues up Abama's ringpiece. (Apologies if that offends anyone) I take all the precautions I can but when it comes down to it, getting busted is statistically 90% bad luck, 8% telling someone and 2% good police work!!

I will be interested in the Rhino, I have some beans sitting here waiting for a gap in my growing schedule.

Peace W

I am 53 and don't even smoke weed.( in recovery for over 9 years) I would puff but I would be afraid I might eventually start looking for herion again and cant deal with that lifestyle anymore.. lol this is like a science project for me.. lmao for real.. I do thou.. have several friends who smoke.. and just thought that being retired. not much to do.. would be interesting. and I am loving it.. Thanks again.. Hero

hero4u2b said:
I am 53 and don't even smoke weed.( in recovery for over 9 years) I would puff but I would be afraid I might eventually start looking for herion again and cant deal with that lifestyle anymore.. lol this is like a science project for me.. lmao for real.. I do thou.. have several friends who smoke.. and just thought that being retired. not much to do.. would be interesting. and I am loving it.. Thanks again.. Hero

I bet you have some lucky friends that enjoy the dank bud you grow!?! Mee too!! lol

Well my friends usually get their own weed in the street.. My friend was complaiing the other day that he couldnt find any regular weed.. all everybody has is CRIP.. ( sinsi) and he doesnt like spending $75.00 a quarter or $290 an ounce he would rather smoke weed where u pick out the seeds.. ( he smokes in blunts too. ewwww ruins the taste of good weed IMO ) but no this is my first grow and sure I will probobly be giving most of it away. put some away for special ocassions.. I socialize sometimes. Hero

Latest posts

Back