347-480v 150 watt drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
Anybody here happening now if a 220v to 360v Step up Transformer exists or know way in which I can use these?
I did test these on 220v and lit up a panel but I would imagine it would hurt their lifespan being ran under voltage.
Or could operate one of these panels which is 120w max hooked up to 220v?
20221011_065509.jpg
Screenshot_20221011-071430_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
What is that driver out of? That is a pretty high voltage required just to drive those panels
They are out of Industrial parking garage lights. Output voltages is only 27-54 volts. They have 150 watt Max output so I figured they might be okay running on 220 volt driving a hundred Watt or so panel without overloading the input Max amp. My best guess is it withdraw 500-600ma with that panel, .7A the Max draw of that driver

They are out of Industrial parking garage lights. Output voltages is only 27-54 volts. They have 150 watt Max output so I figured they might be okay running on 220 volt driving a hundred Watt or so panel without overloading the input Max amp. My best guess is it withdraw 500-600ma with that panel, .7A the Max draw of that driver
Mmmmm I dont know and what I do know is I would proceed with caution for fear of damaging the panels IMHO

Mmmmm I dont know and what I do know is I would proceed with caution for fear of damaging the panels IMHO
Well thank you everybody for your input. Everywhere I turn it seems to be the same answer, that it is not financially beneficial to make these work without a bunch of additional equipment. This seems to be a theme of mine, I'm also currently sitting on top of a brand new 575 volt Baldor Electric motor that I have no use for.
And off to eBay they go 😏

Well thank you everybody for your input. Everywhere I turn it seems to be the same answer, that it is not financially beneficial to make these work without a bunch of additional equipment. This seems to be a theme of mine, I'm also currently sitting on top of a brand new 575 volt Baldor Electric motor that I have no use for.
And off to eBay they go 😏
If you Ebay enough of them you should be able to get a nice new system already to fly
Hope so

Just as a side note in case anybody would like to know. If you can get your hands in an old PC power supply they will run a 12 volt system, I currently use one as a battery charger for automobiles. This is a small 80w one I use but some of these push out 30+amps @ 12v.
I have no intention of using them now but I was looking into them giant cob LEDs from eBay and using a PC Supply to run them but the efficiency tested by MiGrow on their YouTube channel made me think twice.
20221012_113006.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back