37 days into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raquels420

My 420 Care
Reaction score
Is it too early to try n pick a small bud to try. Thery are 37 days into flowering what do you think?

Like anyone can tell without a pic or some strain info...really? Help us help you....

YES...TOO SOON. The trichs haven't even began to form or bead up let alone be mature enough to "sample". Patience is they key.

Good luck n' greenest of mojo for you.

Much too small to try a bud... you might be half way there... Looking good.

If you just have to try it , take some popcorn off the bottom. I agree with that it is much too early. You might be disappointed.

Ok thanks
This is my first grow so im really not sure how long until they ready i actually thought they be bigger than ehat they are now.

Buy a pocket microscope, it's the only way to truly know when they are done.

Right around a month to go....maybe a tad bit more...looks like you have a hell of a PM problem unfortunately.....too bad....could've been a nice grow..

You need to invest in some climate control equipment, dehumidifier, fans, inline fan, not sure what you have so far, but you're missing some key components.

Scrap it, sanitize you entire grow area, and start over....

do not scrape that when ur lights go off spray with peroxide 25 ML do that ever 3-4 days it will kill off some of the pm and prevent it from coming back so fast and in 4-5 weeks when ur harvesting remove all the fan leaves and mix up a tote with 10 gal of water to a cup or lil more of peroxide dunk a branch of buds in the water shake it around then let them sit in the solution while u put in another branch and repeat try not to be to rough and dont leave the branches in the solution for more then 2-3 mins when they are done pull them out use a hose with a shower head attachment and gently wash the solution of the bud then hang em up and the next day u can trim them up this will remove 90% of the pm u will see it floating on topp of the water u can use a sponge to get it out of the solution ehen doing lots of bud but some will still need to be trashed

Risk it if you want..peroxide isn't a systemic cure...all that's going to do is possibly knock off the visual signs...a systemic fungicide is the only cure. But to each is own....

The white powdery substance in white patches on the fan leaves..

It's apparent in every pic, I'm surprised it wasn't noticed prior to me...

Latest posts

Back