37 days into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personal id keep em growin and battle it to the end the quality will suffer but u can still smoke it just my opinion

Can i treat it or throw them out?already 40days into flowering i really dont wanna waste them

I definitely noticed after you mentioned.....wow! I did not see without you pointing out though Buddog....Good call, it looks like its every were....easily treatable right guys?

Can i treat it or throw them out?already 40days into flowering i really dont wanna waste them

If any of your neighbors are growing or may be growing, don't put them out side, those spores travel.....if you feel it's ok to smoke PM bud go right ahead..i strongly advise against it as I stated before..but it's your bud and health...it's your first grow, lesson learned, if you can't afford all the equipment to grow, wait until the winter/cooler months, less heat = less humidity= less chance of PM(powdery mildew)...

personal id keep em growin and battle it to the end the quality will suffer but u can still smoke it just my opinion

If this advise is your course of action, you'll have to remove all plants from grow area...wipe down EVERYTHING with a bleach & water mixture..fans, fan blades, light fixtures, walls, cords floor, ceiling literally everything...then treat plants with whatever noncuring method you may try..again, so far the only treatment advise will only remove the visual symptoms, IT WILL NOT CURE IT....it's only symptom relief, not a cure.

Celestron 21061 AstroMaster 70AZ Refractor Telescope

ive smoked buds off of plants with pm that wear great and im alive last check up with the doc lungs wear fine and i bet every one on this site has smoked a bud with pm without knowing it but i may be wrong so again this is just my opinion/experience

You were lucky kindbud. Some types of mold can make you very sick. I would never ever smoke moldy bud, but i am old and delicate..lol

ive grown plants wear the pm never really affected the buds stayed mostly on the leafs.... pm and mold are different to me mold on a bud is totally 100% unsmokeable and unsafe i always inspect buds carefully when harvesting if theirs mold on a bud it goes in the trash if its a awesome bud with a lil pm on the fan leafs id save it and cut all affected parts off but again just my opinion

Older and wiser rosebud. When we're young we're invincible....it's only weed, don't smoke that stuff. It looks to me like you have a lot of it {PM}. I would start over. Stay safe. :)

go ahead throw it out and start over i am just stating my opinion/experience with pm not mold theirs a difference

ive smoked buds off of plants with pm that wear great and im alive last check up with the doc lungs wear fine and i bet every one on this site has smoked a bud with pm without knowing it but i may be wrong so again this is just my opinion/experience

You got that right.......in the real world...you have smoked it! lol

:( sorry girl.. horrible horrible stuff there :(
you can spray it with watered down hydrogen peroxide.. sort of wash it off (jorge goes one step further here.. H2O2 bath; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jE7qzfgQs ..interesting vid, but i don't think i'd ever do that myself)
there are products you can buy to spray it.. but at this point, i'd not recommend any of them.. maybe.. maybe greencure. but even then i'd be timid. (it will taint the taste a bit, and likely burn your pistils)
heard milk can keep it at bay a bit, or really anything alkaline (pm cant survive in an alkeline enviroment)

you've now experienced one of the worst problems you can encounter with growing. there's only a few things worse than PM IMO.. it can be a PITA to completely get rid of. i had to toss every plant i had, and bleach everything, to finally be clear of it.

so regardless of this one, before your next crop you now have to clean like mad, and try to find out why it happened.. need more airflow? too humid?

In 10 years when you're in your dr office saying, " but how did I get cancer"? Think back to this conversation...good luck...no bud is worth a health risk..

Latest posts

Back