39 Years Of Tokin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly what date in May '67 I first got high, just that it was in the first 10 days of the month. The radio stations we just starting to play tunes from Sgt. Pepper, before it's release. So every May since I play the album.

If they need to do a study on the long-term effects of pot use, I'd be a good subject. I believe I'm still pretty acute, even after all those years a-tokin'.
Of course I'm not is as good physically, but I'm still in shape (round is a shape).
I checked one of those height to weight charts and discoved I'm not overweight, just 3" too short.
My girlfriend is fat boy is she fat.
She's so fat she has her own gravitational pull. There's like little Krispy Creme crumbs circling her.
She's so fat when she moons someone it changes the tides.
She got hit crossing the street and I asked the driver "why didn't you go around" and he said "I didn't have enough gas."

And she's ugly. When you look up the word "ugly" in the dictionary, there's a picture of her.
And she's old. She's so old, when she went to school they didn't have History.
And did I mention she's a terrible cook? Her cooking is so bad the flies got together and fixed the screen door.

The bad thing about getting old is you don't get much sex. If it wasn't for pickpockets I wouldn't have any sex at all.

Thanks Rodney.

Yeah I admit it, I'm high.

hahahahahahahahaha and top of that im high as well

39 years..that's a looooooong time. Is that on adaily basis? I've been tokin' daily for 20 years & now seriously considering giving up as I'm scared my mental state may start to worsen. Any other long-term smokers out there with any views?

jem whats up.been smoking about 29 years started at 11 .am 41 now ,,the only way to find out is to keep smoking (anyway at 41 im a pritty smart cookie,have no real mental problems that are not child related )tell ya what,,, me and you and guru will be the test subjects on long term useage ,,,real long term ,,,god gave me this weed and i trust him %100 ,,,if not we will just die like every other poor bastard,,,,PEACE,LOVE.RASTAFARI

Latest posts

Back