3rd DWC run, I just keep learning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My DWC grows.... I used my tap water and it is hard in Cal and Mag in my area... so I did not have to worry about that too much....... My beginning PPM was about 3-500 with cal and mag..... I would let it bubble for 24 hours minimun in a reserve 50 gallon tank....My set up was 12 5 gallon buckets..... all with the same strain.... I could have made the water rotate and all woulda been easier. But I did not..... I basically raised 12 babies at a time all individual......On Vegging ... Once the baby got to about 6 inches and 4-6 branches..... I went full nutes to over about 1300 over what my base water was..... Keep the PH in the 6.5 range or so. Only took a bout 3 weeks to veg and then I changed my light.... Just saying.... That is what worked for me..... every strain is different.... takes time and experimentation to lock it down....

Day 32 🌸

Attachments

• IMG_9362.jpeg
    IMG_9362.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9363.jpeg
    IMG_9363.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
I think the people who shipped my seeds got the mixed up because one is gelato and one is critical white… and you can clearly see color in these photos… the super white one is supposedly the gelato 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_9550.jpeg
    IMG_9550.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9548.jpeg
    IMG_9548.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9549.jpeg
    IMG_9549.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9551.jpeg
    IMG_9551.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
IMG_3176.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg

This is some Gelato I chopped back in May.
IMG_3455.jpeg
IMG_3456.jpeg

This is some Gelato I chopped 7/20/23.
Both plants were clones from the same mother. The difference is, I cut my nutes in half for the most recent plant as an experiment. I have since ramped my nutes back up to full strength.

Nice recovery from what I seen early in veg.. turns out they guy is dang good at what he does.. excuse me while I go erase my doubt... lol. Great job, and gotta agree with my boy Flower. I'm puffing on some
Gushers atm and it looks exactly like the buds Flower put up... No matter, it all looks great and should smoke even better...
Flower, send me a taste of that.. hahaha. how is your Peanut Butter Haze doing, mine are killing it..
And, I have some Celtic Stone for ya finally

Nice recovery from what I seen early in veg.. turns out they guy is dang good at what he does.. excuse me while I go erase my doubt... lol. Great job, and gotta agree with my boy Flower. I'm puffing on some
Gushers atm and it looks exactly like the buds Flower put up... No matter, it all looks great and should smoke even better...
Flower, send me a taste of that.. hahaha. how is your Peanut Butter Haze doing, mine are killing it..
The PBH went into 12/12 on 7/30/23, I will have more to report in a few days when she starts showing some flowers.

I just REALLY have ❤️💯 for this. It’s MEDICINAL 4 ME! **** pills if you can 🙏🙏🙏 2.5 oz dry smokable per plant

Attachments

• IMG_9625.jpeg
    IMG_9625.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9709.jpeg
    IMG_9709.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9633.jpeg
    IMG_9633.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9609.jpeg
    IMG_9609.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
I did 4 pots hydro this year and had them in the greenhouse. It was to hot and they were beautiful plants for a couple of months. Then the water got to hot and they were dying. So I just took them out of the pots and left them in the lid and stuck them in the ground. That all survived and are some of my better looking plants. But there still not so good this year. I have not been as on top of it because I was trying to finish my upstairs remodel after a year and I'm almost done. A few trim boards and a little more paint and then I get sort a bunch of tubs of all my stuff and shelf it. Getting close at least.

SOS I f’d up next grow, same strain/seeds and this is late into flower… advice? See my prior feeds I’m NOT a newb anymore

Latest posts

Back