3rd grow. But need answers please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hungarian Gypsy

Cosmo Kush is the best!
Reaction score
My 3rd grow is looking fabulous but I have a couple questions. I want to post their pics, but have no idea how to do it. I posted my link from another web site, to this site. But I think people will be hesitant as to click the link. The site is safe, I just need to know how to save my pic as an http.

Just attach it to your post. It's the safest and easiest way to do it. Click the little paperclip right above your text box and attach the pics

at the bottom of the screen click "Go Advanced"

then at the bottom click "Manage Attachments"

then click browse, then find your pic on your computer and attach it.

MJCOPY.jpg
I have finally figured out how to post pic attachments!!!!!

LOL--we do not need to refer to the top bud--that is a well developed male. You need that away from your girls right away--I would say that those look lke they could open at any time.

My short baby. MJ7COPY.jpg
Hey Goddess! I've already moved, what I hope is a female, away from that mean 'ol male . I've grown males before, but this one is the best so far. Too bad it's a male..........try, try again. I only have 2 plants. They are both very different. My male is tall. The other one is shorter and bushier, but is perfectly healthy. I'm not sure of the sex of that one. My male budded, but the short one has not shown any signs of bud. They were both planted at the same time.

Latest posts

Back