3wks in FLOWER!!! When will i see buds???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
I know i had cold issues in the beginning of 12/12 lows equaled48...highs of 70...prob has been fixed for 2wks now...im 3wks 2days on 12/12...shouldnt i be further along?? Or did the early cold temps set them back that much...if so...lol...When will i see buds????

Hey Bdm Ive Seen Your Plants They Will Soon Have A Spurt Of Growth And Ya Have Buds Now Just Starting.
T4

Give them 2 weeks transition time after you flip them to 12/12. Look at them as 1 week in flower now.

ray jay said:
Give them 2 weeks transition time after you flip them to 12/12. Look at them as 1 week in flower now.

2 is way too much. One is enough. IMO :icon_smile:

They look fine, they are starting to flower now. hold on.

I'm thinking it may be the cold slowing them down, but IDK for sure, I've never had that happen before. How old were they when you flipped (or were they clones)?

Looks like a slow start, but they're coming. Happy New Year to you.

What lights are you using in how much space?

Even with colder temps, IMO, you should be showing more bud growth after 3 weeks. Make sure that you do not have any light leaks.

thanks for responding.....1000w hps...5x5x7 tent...no light leaks...(goddess)

okay rosebud...im definitly going to wait..lol....and that makes sence rayjay...thats what it actually looks like...like im on a wk of 12/12....so by the end of next 2wks i should/hope see somethin more...lol.. GREAT info as usual!!!...i'll be checkin in!!!

BBFan said:
I'm thinking it may be the cold slowing them down, but IDK for sure, I've never had that happen before. How old were they when you flipped (or were they clones)?

Looks like a slow start, but they're coming. Happy New Year to you.

yea, just now starting!...lol..4wk veg and yes clones...here are some pics at end of veg

last pi is tent a wk 1/2 ago...so they're growing.....

Too much nitrogen can delay the bud process.

The really dark green leaves are a sign.

Growdude said:
Too much nitrogen can delay the bud process.

The really dark green leaves are a sign.

only fox farm big bloom/tiger bloom...both low N...my probs were low temps that led to poor root absorbtion that led to stagnated growth..(i know what the problem was,im wondering how long b4 im back on track) and i little nute deficiency if anything due to to poor root absorbtion...

thanks though..

Out of curiosity, how far is the light from your plants?

Now may be a good time to consider selective removal of some of those huge leaves. plants need leaves of course so take just the ones that may be shading. Maybe too go through lower portions of the plant and remove any of the popcorny stuff that won't amount to much.

Looks good though.

In short the answer to your question is;
soon

Had to water today so took a few pics while some were out to show actual size....

Yeah, from my experience, the cold will definitely whack them and throw off the time period for growth. Depending on how long they were subjected to the cold temps seems to determine how long it takes for them to get back on track. They look like they are either just starting to bud or are right on the cusp of it. You got really nice tight internodal spacing on them. They look really good :)

Thanks Hushpuppy....they were subjected to those temps the first 2wks of 12/12...it took that long for me to realize i wasnt were i should be...so im looking at it now as they've been on 12/12 for a wk...(tuesday = 4wks actual 12/12 time)....but I'M looking at this tuesday as the end of wk1 and starting wk2 of 12/12...subtracting 2wks stagnation period..lol..looking at it like that, they're on track!!!

Ginagin said:
Now may be a good time to consider selective removal of some of those huge leaves. plants need leaves of course so take just the ones that may be shading. Maybe too go through lower portions of the plant and remove any of the popcorny stuff that won't amount to much.

Looks good though.

In short the answer to your question is;
soon

funny you say that..i was thinking that, but ive read/heard so much against it..im leaving them be...what i did that greatly improved space..my inline pulls soo strong, the sides of tent are sucked in 6-8''(from frame poles) on all 4 walls, so i ran 4...barriers(from items in garage) from pole to pole to keep tent walls from pulling inward at plant height, and maaaaan..i was able to spread the plants out so now nothing's shaded really...i'll post pics at lights up..gotta be somewhat of a Mcguyver(for those old enough th know who he is..lol) when it comes to growing..

Latest posts

Back