4-20-06

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recovering from hangover after a (hopefully) fun gig/party at The Dubliner Pub in Stockholm, Sweden. My irish band is gonna play there the 19th. The day after is pure recovery. *puff puff*

Im not a big fan of the whole 420 thing everywhere, but they day only comes around once a year so i do recognize it as a holiday and try to make sure im high most of that day. Im thinking about requesting it off of work. Would religious holiday be a good excuse?

i will be high the whole day!!!!! i have an exam that day and i am going to take it high.
If you take a test high go wil get high scores.

im gonna wake up with a blunt ready smoke it take a shower smoke a bowl call some freinds smoke another blunt then get some munchies and smoke another bowl then another blunt then come back to the pad and grub and then smoke another bowl then roll 2 blunts and go outside to my little shack put a black light inside and spark both blunts

4 20 is going to be 4 19 here this year...my mother and grandma land at the airport at 4pm on 4 20...so we are doing it a day early...a few friends and a couple of blunts :cool:

Right on brotha, I'm also gonna wake up to a blunt and a great breakfest then smoke all day.............. We should start a thread in honor of 420 and post pic's of our days events if we can remember, HA HA HA!!!!
FaTal1 said:
im gonna wake up with a blunt ready smoke it take a shower smoke a bowl call some freinds smoke another blunt then get some munchies and smoke another bowl then another blunt then come back to the pad and grub and then smoke another bowl then roll 2 blunts and go outside to my little shack put a black light inside and spark both blunts

Latest posts

Back