4/20 Coming up...whats your plans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoisonRice

Cure Master
Reaction score
Hey guys our holiday is coming up, fast!
What you all plan to do/ smoke?

Post pics of your stash waitin to be hit on 420 with your friends.

Any special/crazy strain you collected just for this Friday?
If you smoke shwag on 4/20 you need help!

PR
:fly:

Im just holindg out until the day :D Then i'll light a big fat one :D

I'll be SOBER.. likely STUDYING..
God I can't wait until the summer. :banana:

Im getting a QP for 200 bucks and chill playin my gutar and i might go fishing and start my gurrilla grow well thats my plans peace

Kayaking trip with the pals... Have been planning this one for a long time!:joint:

Just got a new bong, 3 piece glass on glass with a pre-cool chamber. Have about 10 grams of QWISO to drop on some bowls. Have some brazilian bud to smoke joints, been saving it for a month now. Have about 6 oz's of some mexi brick to make edibles. Thinking cookies, brownies and my famous seafood stuffed mushrooms.
Then I think I am gonna go surfing in the A.M. and spend a nice quiet afternoon riding my Harley up and down the coast.
That's if I don't ride to Mexico with a pack 40+ more bikes.
It's gonna be a good day either way!

We plan on smoking a lot, all day. We want to travel around the area (hoping so much that it is a beautiful day) and enjoy our high and unity

Useless said:
Just got a new bong, 3 piece glass on glass with a pre-cool chamber. Have about 10 grams of QWISO to drop on some bowls. Have some brazilian bud to smoke joints, been saving it for a month now. Have about 6 oz's of some mexi brick to make edibles. Thinking cookies, brownies and my famous seafood stuffed mushrooms.
Then I think I am gonna go surfing in the A.M. and spend a nice quiet afternoon riding my Harley up and down the coast.
That's if I don't ride to Mexico with a pack 40+ more bikes.
It's gonna be a good day either way!

Best by far...lol
Useless you know how to chill!

I am going to my state capital and sitting on the lawn with acouple thousand other people and we will have a "smoke in".I will be driving close to it then take a bus there,i dont want the cops looking at my truck plates:D

goin to radford college the whole weekend for quadfest and 4-20. Biggest party of the year at radford. WOOT

Lets see, im not gonna be home until 4 wich is cool cus ill be able to come home and smoke a bowl right at 4:20 on 4/20 :D. Gonna buy an oz, chill with the girlfriend and other homies. takin vapor hits smoking blunts.

watching the Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon. got some seriously dank Pot of Gold to smoke while watching. Also have a nice trainwreckXBB i picked up from a friend to try. should be a high day

berserker71 said:
I am going to my state capital and sitting on the lawn with acouple thousand other people and we will have a "smoke in".I will be driving close to it then take a bus there,i dont want the cops looking at my truck plates:D
man thats what i want to do but i am going to be smoking some dank bud ALL DAMN DAY MOTHER F***ING HAPPY 420:tokie:

gonna meet the wife at 420pm and smoke a fatty in her office then go to dinner ,,,,hope everyone has a good safe 420,,,,,,,p,l,r

Happy Belated 420 MP!!
I enjoyed the day and hope you all did as well! :)

Peace~Squirt

Latest posts

Back