4/20!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skateNsmoke

Reaction score
happy 4/20 everyone and to all a good smoke i hope you all go outside and blow ur nug in the air. i hope everyone gets superbly stoned and has a good 420.

im sure earths stratosphere will be clammed with smoke today!

for my 420 im rollin a super blunt(by juicy) they take like a half of premium nug to fill it. WHAT ARE THE REST OF U GUYS DOIN FOR 420 ID LIKE TO HEAR

HAPPY 420 GOOD SMOKINS

what up!!!!!!! happy 420 shit im already high just smoked a blunt as soon as i woke up im bout to smoke a bowl in bong hen go with some freind and smoke blunts and bong loads all day too bad i woke up with a soar throat but this oj helping well what you all smoking? i got some purple and og kush shit thats how i do nuthing but the best hahaha ahppy 420 all stay up and be safe

yay 4-20 day! im so high! lol just thought i would share that! wooo!

happy 4/20!!! ima take some bong hits...not high yet..I HAD TO WORK :( and i didnt get payed today like i was sapposed to..no Ounce tonight :(

You an me both AK.... For now that is.. I'm waitin on my girl to get a hold of her guy who is waiting for his bro to come up from the burgh.... yeah.. i was supposed to have my shit by 4.... well that didn't happen... Well It's still been a pretty good day... so Happy 4/20

yo, im fucked up right now, i just smoked an eigth of bomb shit outta some bowls with my buddies, everyone have fun!!!

Latest posts

Back