4 Diff. AUTOS in a "VERTICLE" Perpetual/Stagger crop A.K.A. AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uptosumpn

Reaction score
Okay Boyz & Girlz...after reading, researching, reading, researching, buying a shitload of equiptment and more damm reading for 1 year I am finally ready to start my grow....:hubba:

I will be growing 4 different "AUTO" strains...they are as follows;
AutoAK 47 (15)
LR2 (7)
Buddah White Dwarf (4) fem
AutoAK 47 x Auto Blueberry (5)

Starting this many because we all know the male to female ratio on Autos is high,(with the exception of white dwarf fems) not to mention some that might not even germate...my target # is 16-20...[hopefully!!]:confused:
Anyways, my equiptment, (which was expe$ive as F***) goes as follows.....
HomeBox XL,(56"x56"x78.75") flowering..
CloneBox,(4'x2'x4') seed starting/veggin & will double as drying chamber during harvest times...
HomeBox XS,(1.9'x1.9'x3.9') breeding/pollinating..
Windtunnel 6" in-lin fan,(409CFM) for homebox xl..
Can Filter 66,(400CFM) for homebox xl..
Plantastar 600HPS,(90,000 lumens)<better than Hortilux..
Lumintek 600 elctronic, "dimmable" ballast with "super lumens"..
Four 2' HO T5's,(2000 lumens ea.) 1 in each corner of homebox xl..
6" booster fan for "active intake" in homebox xl..
Mini De-humidifier in homebox xl..
OscallatingTower fan & two 6" clip-on fans in homebox xl for air-circulation..
Two 6" backdraft dampers,(1 for windtunnel exhaust fan, and the other for booster fan) because I will be runnin Co2...when Co2 cycles on for 15min, both fans will turn off for 15min, 4 times a day..
Co2 Boost Bucket on side of homebox xl..
Sunlight Supply lamp socket/cord in homebox xl..
Fantec fan controller on side of homebox xl..(turn dwn fan @ night)
4" S&P in-line fan with a 4" Profilter pro45 carbon filter in clonebox..
Humididfier for clonebox..
Germation Station w/heat mat for clonebox..
Sunblaster 4' four tube HO T5 light fixture in clonebox..
8" fan & two 6" clip-on fans for air-circulation in clonebox..
Portable A/C, (11,000 BTU) (gonna vent it to A/C vent in cealing via ducting & a straight register boot to attic)
Another 6" in-line fan..(S&P TD-150) and carbon filter, (odor-sok) which imma mount on wall opposite the tent for EXTRA odor fighting!!
ONA-GEL..
3 Gallon grow bags..
8 13" high plant stands..(for stadium style/step-up of outer plants) other 8 will be on floor 12" in front of those..
Soil Meters for PH & Moisture..
Hanna PH/PPM/TDS pen w/cleaner, buffer, & calibation solution..
PlantTrimmer..
Magnafing scope w/light,(60x & 100x)
2 Thermostats w/external probe for outside temp. reading..(1 for homebox xl, 1 for clonebox)
Jiffy peat pellets..
CFL bulb, (4200 lumens) & 10" reflector,(circle kind) for breeding in homebox xs..
1 bag of MG seed starter & 1 bag of MG spahgum peat moss mixed together w/perlite..
Hydroton clay balls.. (To put on top of soil <this promotes spreading out of roots all the way to top of soil, prevents compacting of soil and keeps soil moist from evaporating to fast due to lights and low humidity during flowering & Put in bottom of bags<<for excellent drainage)
Fox Farm Oceans Forest Soil..
Mason Jars..(didn't buy yet)
Spray bottles..

NUTRIENTS & SUPPLEMENTS;
Fox Farm GrowBig,Big Bloom...(for veggin/pre flowering) & Tiger Bloom<may not use tiger...
Fox Farm Open Sesame,Beastie Bloomz & Cha-Ching...(for flowering)
Advance Nutrients Voodoo Juice,Tarantula, & Phirana...(for roots)
Advance Nutrients Connosuier part A&B...(for flowering)
Advance Nutrients Bud Candy,B-52...(carbohydrates & B vitamins)
Advance Nutrients Final Phase...(for flushing)
Black Strap Molasses...(for flushing & feeding through-out life)
SuperThrive...(for veggin/transplating)
WHEW!!.....THAT'S A LOTTA S***!
CO$T A LOT TOO!! BUT IF YA GONNA DO IT, DO IT RIGHT!!:hubba: :holysheep: :holysheep: :hubba:

Also,I jus wanna say thank you to all the people who helped me & answered all my noob questions....special shout-out to who influenced me and introduced me to Autos.....
Grandaddytoke & Richyb<<the best & biggest AUTO grows on here, PERIOD!....Also cant forget Hamsterlewis, the "current" king of the Auto World!!! lowrydergrower775, dangreen and whoeverelse..you know who u are...Thanks Guyz & Galz!

NoW lEtS gRoW!
OH,:postpicsworthless:
SO HERE YA GO.....
FIRST, THE EQUIPTMENT.....

Good luck with everything man. You will do good. By the way where did you get the Ak-47 - auto blueberry ? Sounds great

Awesome I appreciate it. Im looking forward to seeing your grow.

OH, SORRY PEOPLES..HERE ARE THE FIRST SET OF PIC....:hubba:

186.JPG

188.JPG

189.JPG

190.JPG

191.JPG

197.JPG

199.JPG

192.JPG

193.JPG

206.JPG

208.JPG

207.JPG

uptosumpn said:
Okay Boyz & Girlz...after reading, researching, reading, researching, buying a shitload of equiptment and more damm reading for 1 year I am finally ready to start my grow....:hubba:

I will be growing 4 different "AUTO" strains...they are as follows;
AutoAK 47 (15)
LR2 (7)
Buddah White Dwarf (4) fem
AutoAK 47 x Auto Blueberry (5)

Starting this many because we all know the male to female ratio on Autos is high,(with the exception of white dwarf fems) not to mention some that might not even germate...my target # is 16-20...[hopefully!!]:confused:
Anyways, my equiptment, (which was expe$ive as F***) goes as follows.....
HomeBox XL,(56"x56"x78.75") flowering..
CloneBox,(4'x2'x4') seed starting/veggin & will double as drying chamber during harvest times...
HomeBox XS,(1.9'x1.9'x3.9') breeding/pollinating..
Windtunnel 6" in-lin fan,(409CFM) for homebox xl..
Can Filter 66,(400CFM) for homebox xl..
Plantastar 600HPS,(90,000 lumens)<better than Hortilux..
Lumintek 600 elctronic, "dimmable" ballast with "super lumens"..
Four 2' HO T5's,(2000 lumens ea.) 1 in each corner of homebox xl..
6" booster fan for "active intake" in homebox xl..
Mini De-humidifier in homebox xl..
OscallatingTower fan & two 6" clip-on fans in homebox xl for air-circulation..
Two 6" backdraft dampers,(1 for windtunnel exhaust fan, and the other for booster fan) because I will be runnin Co2...when Co2 cycles on for 15min, both fans will turn off for 15min, 4 times a day..
Co2 Boost Bucket on side of homebox xl..
Sunlight Supply lamp socket/cord in homebox xl..
Fantec fan controller on side of homebox xl..(turn dwn fan @ night)
4" S&P in-line fan with a 4" Profilter pro45 carbon filter in clonebox..
Humididfier for clonebox..
Germation Station w/heat mat for clonebox..
Sunblaster 4' four tube HO T5 light fixture in clonebox..
8" fan & two 6" clip-on fans for air-circulation in clonebox..
Portable A/C, (11,000 BTU) (gonna vent it to A/C vent in cealing via ducting & a straight register boot to attic)
Another 6" in-line fan..(S&P TD-150) and carbon filter, (odor-sok) which imma mount on wall opposite the tent for EXTRA odor fighting!!
ONA-GEL..
3 Gallon grow bags..
8 13" high plant stands..(for stadium style/step-up of outer plants) other 8 will be on floor 12" in front of those..
Soil Meters for PH & Moisture..
Hanna PH/PPM/TDS pen w/cleaner, buffer, & calibation solution..
PlantTrimmer..
Magnafing scope w/light,(60x & 100x)
2 Thermostats w/external probe for outside temp. reading..(1 for homebox xl, 1 for clonebox)
Jiffy peat pellets..
CFL bulb, (4200 lumens) & 10" reflector,(circle kind) for breeding in homebox xs..
1 bag of MG seed starter & 1 bag of MG spahgum peat moss mixed together w/perlite..
Hydroton clay balls.. (To put on top of soil <this promotes spreading out of roots all the way to top of soil, prevents compacting of soil and keeps soil moist from evaporating to fast due to lights and low humidity during flowering & Put in bottom of bags<<for excellent drainage)
Fox Farm Oceans Forest Soil..
Mason Jars..(didn't buy yet)
Spray bottles..

NUTRIENTS & SUPPLEMENTS;
Fox Farm GrowBig,Big Bloom...(for veggin/pre flowering) & Tiger Bloom<may not use tiger...
Fox Farm Open Sesame,Beastie Bloomz & Cha-Ching...(for flowering)
Advance Nutrients Voodoo Juice,Tarantula, & Phirana...(for roots)
Advance Nutrients Connosuier part A&B...(for flowering)
Advance Nutrients Bud Candy,B-52...(carbohydrates & B vitamins)
Advance Nutrients Final Phase...(for flushing)
Black Strap Molasses...(for flushing & feeding through-out life)
SuperThrive...(for veggin/transplating)
WHEW!!.....THAT'S A LOTTA S***!
CO$T A LOT TOO!! BUT IF YA GONNA DO IT, DO IT RIGHT!!:hubba: :holysheep: :holysheep: :hubba:

Also,I jus wanna say thank you to all the people who helped me & answered all my noob questions....special shout-out to who influenced me and introduced me to Autos.....
Grandaddytoke & Richyb<<the best & biggest AUTO grows on here, PERIOD!....Also cant forget Hamsterlewis, the "current" king of the Auto World!!! lowrydergrower775, dangreen and whoeverelse..you know who u are...Thanks Guyz & Galz!

NoW lEtS gRoW!
OH,:postpicsworthless:
SO HERE YA GO.....
FIRST, THE EQUIPTMENT.....

We all need hobbies! I'm glad you found one :hubba:

ok, next set goes like this.....on 3/13 preping for beans to go in distilled water.....first pic is beans themselves on 3/14 in the early AM with little sauce cups...
second pic is them in the water on 3/14..3rd is sum Thai Super skunk imma do on the side, Outside!!!(jus 2 of them) pic 4 & 5, on 3/15 after a 24 hr soak..they all droped!!! and the beans getting ready for paper towel/baggie stage!!!! pic 6 & 7 is 13 that haved showed taproot and put in jiffy pellets, while others are still in baggies....(HURRY UP DaMMIT!!;) ) nah jus kidding...
pic 8 is what I will be using for soil in 18oz cups!! forgot to take a pic of when they sprouted, but it was on 3/17 al 13 sprouted!!! yeah baby!!!!:hubba: THAT'S 100% SO FAR...13 showed tap root, 13 sprouted!!!!
Pic #9 are the babies going into the 18oz cups on 3/18....Notice it's 2 cups ea. 1 inside of the other.....did that so I can see the root development while they are in this quick veg stage.....!pic #10,11 & 12 are the babies first day under the light...cant really see them but they are at least 1" tall.....:holysheep:

209.JPG

210.JPG

211.JPG

212.JPG

213.JPG

217.JPG

218.JPG

220.JPG

221.JPG

222.JPG

223.JPG

224.JPG

holy hell! nice list. grow baby grow. wonder why richyb bounced he was a good guy. im def watching

uptosumpn said:
ok, next set goes like this.....on 3/13 preping for beans to go in distilled water.....first pic is beans themselves on 3/14 in the early AM with little sauce cups...
second pic is them in the water on 3/14..3rd is sum Thai Super skunk imma do on the side, Outside!!!(jus 2 of them) pic 4 & 5, on 3/15 after a 24 hr soak..they all droped!!! and the beans getting ready for paper towel/baggie stage!!!! pic 6 & 7 is 13 that haved showed taproot and put in jiffy pellets, while others are still in baggies....(HURRY UP DaMMIT!!;) ) nah jus kidding...
pic 8 is what I will be using for soil in 18oz cups!! forgot to take a pic of when they sprouted, but it was on 3/17 al 13 sprouted!!! yeah baby!!!!:hubba: THAT'S 100% SO FAR...13 showed tap root, 13 sprouted!!!!
Pic #9 are the babies going into the 18oz cups on 3/18....Notice it's 2 cups ea. 1 inside of the other.....did that so I can see the root development while they are in this quick veg stage.....!pic #10,11 & 12 are the babies first day under the light...cant really see them but they are at least 1" tall.....:holysheep:

looks like you got it coverd good luck! I tried this on my germanation and they popped 100%. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32172

also I will be trying to get more females then males by following this thread by mutt! http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1974

heres hoping you have great success!

least

Thanks bro, got all my ideas from reading hard as EDIT...It also took me a year to buy all this EDIT

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Upto Sick setup & lineup bro... GL with the babies....

yeah, I try bro....and thanks...! as far as the first link, to each hiz own...not that anything is wrong with that method, but since I am doing a perpetual/stagger crop...I cant afford to 1:waste all that soil on males, and 2: my clonebox cannot hold 30+ 3 gal bags...remember, I am germating over 30 beans, so thats why the cups are perfect...if you look @ grandaddytoke's, richyb's or hamsterlewis GJ, you will see they all started in either party cups or small pots....
Now the second link is dead on!!!:) I actually read that somewhere else...I was so impressed with that info, I saved it to my documents and printed it...will def use that info and see what happens....More N, little to no P or K, More blue light, 70%RH, 16-18hrs of light,75-80 degrees during the day, 60-70 @ night,keep soil moist, 1hr of light disruption during dark period, all during the 3rd set of tru leaves == MORE GIRLS!!!!:D :D :D :D Thats what Im talking about!!!

leastofthese said:
looks like you got it coverd good luck! I tried this on my germanation and they popped 100%. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32172

also I will be trying to get more females then males by following this thread by mutt! http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1974

heres hoping you have great success!

least

I know! I wonder what the hell happend to him and grandaddytoke???? truly the best auto grows on MP.....

docfishwrinkle said:
holy hell! nice list. grow baby grow. wonder why

richyb bounced he was a good guy. im def watching

looks like you have a few toys. thanks for sharing on MP...the best forum on the plantet.

Jus To Let You Guys Know I Will Be Posting "new Pics" Updates Once A Week So We Can See A Difference In Growth...with The Exception Of Problems<<hope Not But Expected As This Iz My First "full Grow"...

Quick Lil Update Out Of 13 Ak's, (not 15 Like My Original Post..my Mistake) Only 9 Have Cracked/sprouted....so I'm Gonna Germ The Last 5 I Have To Go With The 4 That Are Still In Baggies....also Gonna Germ The Last White Dwarf Fem...still Waiting On 2 Lr2's To Sprout As Well As 5 To Crack In Baggies...out Of 5 Auto Ak47 X Auto Bb, Only One Has Cracked And That One Sprouted Today,(3/19) And Went Into 18oz Cup And Under Light....still Waiting On 4 To Crack...damm!!! My Advice To Anyone Growing Autos Is To Get A Bunch From The Get-go!!! U Have To Deal Wid Male To Female Ratio As Well As Some That Take Long To Crack, If They Crack At All!!!!! F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that's Why Im Germin Those Other Ak & Wd Beans........peace..

Latest posts

Back