4 leaf clover marijuana??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
This is a tropaya from oni seeds!! Never seen this mutation, not really sure where new growth will come from!

Attachments

• IMG_20191223_230416_910.jpg
    IMG_20191223_230416_910.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20191223_230416_909.jpg
    IMG_20191223_230416_909.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 46
There was a plant once that did make 4 leaves at a time !-- UBC Chemo -- U can read of story of how Dr. David Suzuki supposed to have made it !-- Genetic doubling -- It was made in the lab and couldn't reproduce ( except for "Terminator "- seed )!--What U got is not that !-- I found one claiming to be UBC Chemo in Canada but it made 3 leaves at a time -- I suppose someone could have selfed it but it may be long gone !-- Polyploid Marijuana -- The last weed frontier !-- Check out Billy Buds Clones and seed in Canada - He crazier than me but his science is spot on !- Don't believe his numbers !-
There's thousands of normal varieties but only a hand full of polyploids !-- Who knows what's left to be found !

Freaks and anomalies started me down the road to tetraploids -- When a cell divides the DNA splits down the middle then migrates to apposite ends of the cell -- where it reproduces the other half of the DNA -- A membrane then forms down the middle of the cell in preparation for the cell to divide into 2 cells -- A chemical can be used to prevent this membrane from forming and U end up with a cell with double the DNA -- It's the same process used to make seedless watermelons -- One of those tetraploid melons is bred to a normal melon - The DNA can't divide evenly so can't reproduce seed !
The success rate of making a tetraploid even if your technique is flawless may be as low as 1 in a thousand !

I went through several tetraploid pics, and still can't find this mutation!!
My knowledge of mutations isnt near as much as yours, lol

It's not a tetraploid-- tetraploids don't happen accidently in nature only in the lab -- but it is a cool mutation -- I hope it pops some grow points somewhere --
I bred using a male tri-foliate -- Called him "Trips"- f-1 from Umbra's BPU-x- B.B.-- A natural mutation --He came out the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 -- He changed back to 2 at a time when I topped it ! -- I still got seed of his grand children but I've never seen that mutation again !

Found another mutant in my citrus tsunami today, this one is a bit easier to research, lol

Attachments

• 20191225_152851.jpg
    20191225_152851.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back