4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.GreenThumb

*The Sinsemilla Sheik*
Reaction score
Germinated them all today. Got them through Dr. Chronic, and are female seeds. Going with a 600 watt system this time in the same 3 foot by 5 foot grow area. Here is a shot of the grow area for thoes who dont know without the light.

Grow Area (Medium).JPG

Whats up Doc. Looks like you got yourself a nice setup along with some very nice strains. Looking foward to following your grow and be sure to keep us updated with pics of course. ;)

Transplanted them last night...Northern Lights in the middle, and the White Widdow on the right. I went with Fox Farm Ocean brand soil. I'm going to stay with the Grow Big, Big Bud, and Tiger Bloom for this round as well. I was pleased with the results last grow.

Happy Family (Medium).JPG

NL-Baby (Medium).JPG

WW-Baby (Medium).JPG

Man cant wait to follow this grow, you got a good setup. This should be an excellent grow show

Looks like the NL strain has taken off. While the WW seems to be taking little longer to get going. Temps stay about 84 degrees, 50% humidity.

NL(1) 6-22-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(2) 6-22-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(3) 6-22-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(4) 6-22-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(2) 6-22-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(1) 6-22-06 (Medium).JPG

I'm starting to think that we are going to loose one of the white widdows:( . The seed germinated but have not done anything as of yet. Still trying to keep hopes alive but I will give it few more days and will start another if nothing happens.

May we have a moment of silence......RIP Little Widdow, may you keep growing in the heavens above...

WW(1) RIP 6-24-06 (Medium).JPG

Sorry to hear man. Next sprout will do better.
Even with the PHD it can still happen. ;)

Mutt said:
Sorry to hear man. Next sprout will do better.
Even with the PHD it can still happen. ;)
purple_chronic said:
sorry to hear that man but good luck on the rest of the grow!!

Thanks for the kind words, yes stuff like this happens. I started germinating another today, it should be ready to plant about the time that the 600 watt system comes in, so I think it can catch up. We shall see...

Update.. Seem to be doing well, stretching a little but that will be fixed soon.

NL 6-25-06 (1) (Medium).JPG

NL 6-25-06 (3) (Medium).JPG

NL 6-25-06 (4) (Medium).JPG

NL 6-25-06 (6) (Medium).JPG

WW 6-25-06 (8) (Medium).JPG

Whats up Doc. So far so good by the looks of things. Sorry about the death of your little Widow it just wasn't her time. :(

Widdow has germinated, and was put into the 5 gal container as of about 15 min ago.... We shall hope for the best.

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Widdow has germinated, and was put into the 5 gal container as of about 15 min ago.... We shall hope for the best.

Did you do mouth to bean resuscitation? Or was this a new seed?

mclurch said:
Did you do mouth to bean resuscitation? Or was this a new seed?

I tried everything I could to save the last one, even level 2 defibrillation....nothing could save her. I now have a new lady friend to play with.

Dr.GreenThumb said:
I tried everything I could to save the last one, even level 2 defibrillation....nothing could save her. I now have a new lady friend to play with.
Damn Doc i read this and just started laughing my ass off. Glad to here you have another baby. CONGRATS! :D

I recieved and installed my new 600w digital ballast system and reflector. I can not hear the ballast run, and its hardly warm to the touch. Hope the ladys enjoy...

New Grow Light 600W (2) (Medium).JPG

Latest posts

Back