4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They needed some H2O today, I have not given them any nutes yet. Think I will start next watering with about 1/4 strength...they are growing nicely.

Group 7-9-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(1)  7-9-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(2) 7-9-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(3) 7-9-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(4) 7-9-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(1) 7-9-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(2) 7-9-06 (Custom).JPG

I'm keeping the ph about 6.3-6.5.... Looks like i'm having some necrosis on couple leafs on the NL plants, think I should bump up the Ph to 6.8ish?? Think that will make any difference..?? I will get pics up later tonight..

I know this isn't what I've read on this forum so far, but chrony plants are acidic loving, and I've been told by my growing guru, that you should keep the ph between 5.8-6.0.

GREENTEAMGROW said:
I know this isn't what I've read on this forum so far, but chrony plants are acidic loving, and I've been told by my growing guru, that you should keep the ph between 5.8-6.0.

That low seems more like hydroponic to me...:confused:

Whoa man...day 21 and no nutes yet? Them babies are ready. your into to week 4 now. go to half strength forget the quarter strength. Man they are hungry plants, all big and bushy and no food!!!!.lol
Yeah man, your PH is fine, they are showing signs of nutrient deficiency. BTW how often are you water. in those huge buckets you don't need to water nearly as often. I'd drill some holes in the bottom you may have some mud-pit action goin on in the bottom. Crusty and dry at the top and mud and sludge at the bottom if there is no where for the water to drain.

Mutt said:
Whoa man...day 21 and no nutes yet? Them babies are ready. your into to week 4 now. go to half strength forget the quarter strength. Man they are hungry plants, all big and bushy and no food!!!!.lol
Yeah man, your PH is fine, they are showing signs of nutrient deficiency. BTW how often are you water. in those huge buckets you don't need to water nearly as often. I'd drill some holes in the bottom you may have some mud-pit action goin on in the bottom. Crusty and dry at the top and mud and sludge at the bottom if there is no where for the water to drain.

Yes sir, they will get nutes tonight. I was scared to over nute on this grow. Here is a pic..

NL(4) 7-10-06 Leaf Issue.JPG

Mutt said:

Water them whenever they look little droopy, prolly 3 days or so. The soil drains great, with about 2 inches of rocks in the bottom with about 6-8 holes in each bucket. Thanks for your input..:D

well disregard my PM, your good to go. they just be hungry now. ;)
those are gonna be huge when you switch to flower man. All that massive room for those roots. These plants are gonna explode on ya man. I can't wait. :)

Mutt said:
well disregard my PM, your good to go. they just be hungry now. ;)
those are gonna be huge when you switch to flower man. All that massive room for those roots. These plants are gonna explode on ya man. I can't wait. :)

Pm will be disregarded, but your right I will open them up if needed..;)

Ok, FF grow chart indicates on 3rd week veg 3 tsp per gallon h2o. I have 5 gal containers so that is 15 tsp. I put in 1/2 strength or 7 tsp. Just watered and hope they (s u c k) up the nutes and get happy again...:)

Edit: I cant say ****???? Funny.:rolleyes:

Doc...your grow is looking awesome...I dont use FF ferts but I believe it means 3 tsp per gal of water not per gallon container your plants are in...1/2 strength would be 1.5 tsp's per galon of water....Dont fry your plants man!!!! Peace Out and GG

DillaWilla said:
Doc...your grow is looking awesome...I dont use FF ferts but I believe it means 3 tsp per gal of water not per gallon container your plants are in...1/2 strength would be 1.5 tsp's per galon of water....Dont fry your plants man!!!! Peace Out and GG

Yes your correct. I have 5 gal ozarka water bottles (the ones that go upside down ya know) and that is actually what I was refering to. Not the paint buckets that the plants are in. But I do appreciate you lookin out.:cool:

Gotcha Doc...no problem brother....I couldnt let you fry those good looking shrubs you got goin there...once again props on the grow...Peace Out and Bless

Whats up Doc. Those little one's are looking great. I like the nice green color and tight nodes. Your doing a great job keep it up.

so how long you gonna leave them in veg for. I know about the temptation to put them into flower because they are a nice bushy plant. just wondering.

I will post up some pics later, but at the rate they are growing I will need to put them in flower 30-45 days I would think. If I dont I will run out of room...:D

The light messes with the pics but you get the idea....:eek: What cha think??

NL(1) 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(2) 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(3) 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(4) 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(4) Closeup 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(1) 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(2) 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(1) Closeup 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

Family 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

Low-Left 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

Low-Right 7-13-06 (Custom).JPG

Latest posts