4 - water flushes....... How much longer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reesche

Reaction score
Hey you guys.... These photos are 4- water flushes into prep for harvest.... I am noticing that more of the tricombs are turning tan/brown........

So, as soon as I decide to harvest, I should NOT water the plants for 4 - 5 days? Then cut to the base to hang in a black room?

Anyway, check out my attached photos and see what you think.

Thank you!
Reesche

Attachments

• May282020-1.jpg
    May282020-1.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 9
  • May282020-2.jpg
    May282020-2.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 8
  • May282020-3.jpg
    May282020-3.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 8
  • May282020-4.jpg
    May282020-4.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 8
  • May282020-4.jpg
    May282020-4.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 9
I never flush my plants unless there is a specific problem like overfeeding--never before harvest. I believe that it is detrimental to, well, everything. You are asking your plant to put on weight while starving it. I would simply stop giving nutrients 10-7 days before anticipated harvest and just give water, allowing the plant to use up stored reserves.

I also water my plant right up until harvest. And when I cut it, I trim it right then and hang the trimmed buds to dry. I find it very hard to trim a plant that has been hung for several days. In fact, I find it so onerous that if I cut a plant and can't get to trimming it right away, I might just use the entire plant for hash as I hate the trim so much.

I'm thinking that your plant has a bit longer to go, unless it is a sativa and you want a bit of an uppity high as there are quite a few clear trichs..

Thanks for your reply..... When I say "Flush" all's I mean is, stop fertilizing and just water them till harvest. Only water. I have been doing this for the last 4 feedings.

"Kinda want to go for a uppity high....."
Plants in this crop: Tangerine Dream, Tangie, Blue Cheese, (3) Girl Scout Cookies. Are there any Sativa in this list?

Reesche

the tangie is more Sativa than the others.The Tangerine dream and GS cookies are hybrids. The blue cheese is mainly Indica. And I agree with hemp Goddess, I'd let them go longer

Hemp Goddess took the words right out of my mouth. I would have said the same thing. I grew Tangerine Dream 5 or 6 years ago and really liked it. Do think it's sativa dominant. Check Leafly out, should have a writeup on it.

It's always a good thing to wait a extra week to harvest a girl whom your not sure is ready.as long as everything is kosher and stable then all you stand to do is add a lil weight and judging by the trichs I'd say there 15 or so percent amber so letting them get to 30 percent is what I go for cause by time you dry and cure you'll have flower that is perfect.happy growing bro.check me out over at my threads bro.aby and all questions are welcome.

Id like to thank all of you for your opinions...... I'll wait till next weekend and harvest.!

Reesche

Latest posts

Back