4 Weeks into Bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took advice and uped the fox farm bloom took care of heat & humidity in the room you should see my girls today. will update pics in 2 weeks

Thanks 2 all and 2 all a great high
Mary x mas

BUDISGUD said:
i hear that growing 12/12 all the way through increases yield is this true?,i know it can take longer too finish off :ignore:

No, it is actually the other way around. Going 12/12 from seed generally produces less, but is faster, because you do not have a veg time. People generally do 12/12 from seed when space is a factor, although some people grow 12/12 all the time. The only time I have done it, I was disappointed with the results.

maineharvest said:
Those are some nice healthy looking plants but I dont really see much bud on it. After a month at 12/12 the buds should be much bigger than that, especially in that small area under an hps. My suggestion would be to hit it with a healthy dose of flower nutes. It seems to be lacking a little bit. I use the Fox Farm too and I like it a lot.

Keep us all updated with pics. I want to see those ladies at week 9 or 10.

:yeahthat: there is something wrong. I'm under a 250 watt hps 3 weeks into flower with some bagseed, and my lady's carrying some serious buddage already. Are you sure you properly sexed it? Often times the big bushy plants are male...

Latest posts

Back