(4) White Widow clones

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeah bro grunt..do you know if any one put out a clone guide? i'd like to try it when my ww gets going..

Whats up everyone. Well the clones are now 8 weeks old and still going strong. I have been pruning them atleast once a week and will continue to do so until they go into flower. I will be keeping one of them as a mother plant for future clones.

Now on to the mother Widow. She is now 14 weeks old and 5 weeks into flower. Well folks we had some problems "NUTE BURN". For some reason she didn't care much for the nutes she was getting. She started out with no problems but all of the sudden BAM. Well she recieved a flush the equivalent of a marijuana enema. Most of her fan leaves are now gone but she is looking better. In future White Widow grows i think i will lay off the nutes. The top pictures are of the clones and the bottom pics are of the mother Widow and a few bud shots off her.

100_2368.jpg

100_2369.jpg

100_2371.jpg

100_2372.jpg

100_2373.jpg

100_2389.jpg

100_2390.jpg

100_2387.jpg

100_2385.jpg

100_2381.jpg

Dang TBG! I remember when those girls were little baby clones :) My how fast they grow up, before you know it, they'll be all grown up and smoked! :D

ahh Man i want a good strain!!!!! happy growings!!!!they look really nice i cant wait i get better at this!!!

Hey TBG good lookin plants man, those buds are shaping up very nicely :D

Hi TBG,

Very Nice looking plants of one of my favourite strains ;O)

Bet the last lot was fantastic!

Misty

looking awesome Bro....seems a couple strains like special treatment with the nutes..we had a bit of problems with some C99...

once you get it straight though....BOOM...they will take off

still lookin mighty impressive though Bro :cool:

Whats up everyone. As of today the clones are 9 weeks old and still kicking major ass. Three of them will be put into flower in two weeks and the other will be kept as a mother for future clones.

As for the mother Widow she is now 15 weeks old and 6 weeks into flower. She is still having problems with the nutes she was getting so i had to give her another enema. :mad: I can't believe the problems i'm having with her. I didn't have half the problems with the other Widow i grew. I guess she is just sensitive. :rolleyes: She still looks great but i hate to see those damn curled up leaves. Here are a few pics.

100_2553.jpg

100_2554.jpg

100_2555.jpg

100_2557.jpg

100_2559.jpg

100_2560.jpg

100_2565.jpg

100_2576.jpg

100_2577.jpg

100_2586.jpg

Hey my brightly background bordered brother!

I have overnuted frequently and when I do dialing it back will clear up the problem. You can see it in the older leaves, the yellowing/browning slows down until it stops. If that isn't happening, maybe something else is going on. Just a thought.

Hey TBG, those buds look delicious man. Great work :D

do i have to say it???? lol

really, to good to be true!!!;)

And "The Cannabis Cup" Of 2006 goes to...

"THE BROTHER'S GRUNT" keep up the good work...

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the clones are 9 weeks old and 2 days into flower. All clones have been tied down. The mother Widow has been cut down, hung, and dried. Here are a few pics of the clones.

100_2702.jpg

100_2703.jpg

100_2680.jpg

100_2698.jpg

Whats up with the yellow? Is it your HID?

I know they are not "N" def. Can you snap a pic without the HID on?

O'wise lookin great nice and bushy. ;)

Mutt said:
Whats up with the yellow? Is it your HID?

I know they are not "N" def. Can you snap a pic without the HID on?

O'wise lookin great nice and bushy. ;)
Sup Mutt. Sorry but for some reason the ladies were having a bad picture day yesterday. I will see if i can get some better pics up later today. Mutt click on the first pic and tell me what you see?

hey is that ladybug real??? ;) awesome shots Bro :)

LdyLunatic said:
hey is that ladybug real??? ;) awesome shots Bro :)
it sure is. Mutt thought she would make a great addition to the grow room. Thanks Mutt :D

Latest posts

Back