(4) White Widow clones

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how you consistently grow very very frosted nugs. The backgrounds f*ck with me b/c I keep thinking you're growing purple bud. haha....

As usual TBG you have me licking my screen.....when are the done? :cool:

GreenDayGirl said:
As usual TBG you have me licking my screen.....when are the done? :cool:
Whats up GreenDayGirl. The mother Widow has already been harvested and the clones have about 7 weeks of flower left so we have a way to go yet.

GreenDayGirl said:
as usual TBG you have me licking my screen.....when are the done? :cool:
GDG, between your avatar and your descriptive phrases, you've got me feeling like a young man again!

Whats up everyone. Just thought i would do a little update on the ladies. Tomorrow they will be 11 weeks old and 2 weeks into flower. All i can say is they are kicking ass as you can see by the pics.

100_2781.jpg

100_2782.jpg

100_2784.jpg

looking good. They're beatiful. Go go with the nice pics=)

Great lookin plants there B. Grunt.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Just thought i would do a little update on the ladies. Tomorrow they will be 11 weeks old and 2 weeks into flower. All i can say is they are kicking ass as you can see by the pics.
At 14 days into flower, those are some fine looking buds coming on man!

Bro's Grunt do growin right!

Finger lickin good!

Now ya made me go and light my monitor...

Hey TBG, thats a mighty fine lookin jungle you got there man, great work :D

Whats up everyone. I had to give you all a quick update on the 3 ladies. First let me give you some background on where the ladies came from. I had a White Widow mother that i put into flower last grow and for some reason she was done in 44 days instead of the normal 56 days. She also had a slight tint of purple to her. Anyway the 3 clones i have came from her and by the looks of things these ladies will be done in the same 44 day period. If i could jump for joy right now i would but i can't so i'll just do a bong hit. :D What makes things even better is the fact that i kept a 4th clone as another mother. Time for another bong hit. :D As of today they are 12 weeks 4 days old and 2 weeks 4 days into flower. Here are some updated pics.

100_2807.jpg

100_2809.jpg

100_2810.jpg

100_2811.jpg

100_2812.jpg

100_2797.jpg

100_2798.jpg

100_2799.jpg

100_2801.jpg

They look totaly great=) Incredible budding in such short amount of flowering. It makes me think I may be doing everything wrong^^
GG

Hey TBG, those plants are lookin beautiful as usual :D

Witness said:
They look totaly great=) Incredible budding in such short amount of flowering. It makes me think I may be doing everything wrong^^
GG
Whats up Witness. I doubt you are doing everything wrong. These plants are like this because of something in their genetics (pheno type). I grew another White Widow from the same batch of seeds and she didn't finish until 56 days.

Nice very nice TBG. I hope 1 day i'll be growing buds like you! sooner than later too i hope :)

Latest posts

Back