(4) White Widow clones

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well since my one journal has come to an end i thought i would start a new one. I have (4) White Widow clones 4 weeks old and in veg. This was my first ever try at taking clones and they all lived. I would like to give a big shout out to Hick for making it happen. Thanks Hick. The ladies are under (2) 65 watt flourex lights that give off 4,700 lumens each. They are in 6 inch pots. If anyone wants pics of the speaker you can check them out in my last journal. Here are a few pics. I will give you all an update once a week.

100_1757.jpg

100_1760.jpg

Looks like a good start to me bro. Keep an eye on the widders tho, the powdrey mildew loves em. VENTILATION.
PS your last grow was hella fine too!
FLOWER POWER to the PEOPLE
UP JUMP THE GANJA!!!!!
...for medical use only
not for resale...

nice work TBG....cloning is fun :) can't wait to see your ladies grow up ...i know they're gonna be silk background worthy :D

You mean only once a week, you will need to do better then that...lol :D

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the ladies are 5 weeks old. I had some problems with lack of nutes at the begining of the week but they have been all taken care of. Here are a few pics. Also here is a pic of my mother Widow who is 11 weeks old and 2 weeks into flower. She has gotten so big i had to push the other 2 plants into the corner.

100_1900.jpg

100_1901.jpg

100_1899.jpg

clones are looking great.....and your not kidding...that mama is huge :eek:

All 4 clones have been topped. That is my update and i'm sticking to it.
00000021.gif

100_1940.jpg

hot damn!!! those clones are looking fabulous :D

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the clones are 6 weeks old and kicking ass. After having a problem with lack of nutes these young ladies have come right back to life. They are looking nice and green and getting bushy after topping them 3 days ago. Here are a few pics. Also here is a pic of my White Widow mother who is 12 weeks old and 3 weeks into flower.

100_1994.jpg

100_1995.jpg

100_1987.jpg

100_1986.jpg

Good job. Def looks ready for toppin'.

I love the concept of clones. It's like free weed! :)

Man bros, those clones are looking fabulous. They are getting huge and are bushing out very, very nicely. i can't wait to see them in a couple weeks. Great job

Great lookin plants man, can't wait to seem them in a few more weeks, I'm ready to be amazed (for the 10238124th time LOL) ;)

Just wondering as to what or where the WW came from? I have grown Nirvana Seeds WW for years and really enjoyed it how ever I have seen and had several WW strains from various breeders that were not worth while at all.

Looking good though, health and good size plants. I hope you enjoy..

Stuey said:
Just wondering as to what or where the WW came from? I have grown Nirvana Seeds WW for years and really enjoyed it how ever I have seen and had several WW strains from various breeders that were not worth while at all.

Looking good though, health and good size plants. I hope you enjoy..
Whats up Stuey. Thanks for the kind words. I got them from Nirvana.

Nice man, Nirvana does not have many great strains but their WW is surely on of the best. I also have grown Nirvanas NL's & Papaya and also found them to be of quality, others from Nirvana were less then desirable.

I dig the WW, maybe my 3rd or 4th favored strain I have grown/smoked. Strong smoke & strong high. Fairly easy to grow and yeilds well.

Enjoy my friend

Whats up Stuey. How long did you flower your White Widow for? It says 8 to 9 weeks but i would rather get the information from someone who has grown it. Thanks man.

Hi. New old kid on the block here. I'm growing some WW from Female Seeds. The plant is a month old but hasn't really caught fire with the growth. It is healthy so I'm sure it will take off when I flip the lights. I'm also growing 2 other Female Seed strains -- White Widow x Big Bud (from their hybrid line) and Skunk Special. The WWxBB is very vigorous in its 6th week of veg.

Low-Stress Training, Super-cropping, FIM... we do it all but as you see in the pix, I'm big into Pipe Cleaner Bondage. When I flip the lights to 12s, these plants will grow a healthy canopy of buds that will be easy to work with. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it). I'm limited to 27" of vertical grow space in my box and that's plenty with these short plants.

I'm gonna follow this thread because I'm also growing my first clone crop after my current grow. I have taken a few clones from the 3 plants and will take more when they are a week or two into flower.
Grow Big
Rev

Day  36 wwbb.jpg

Day  36 ferris wheel.jpg

Reverend Willis said:
Hi. New old kid on the block here. I'm growing some WW from Female Seeds. The plant is a month old but hasn't really caught fire with the growth. It is healthy so I'm sure it will take off when I flip the lights. I'm also growing 2 other Female Seed strains -- White Widow x Big Bud (from their hybrid line) and Skunk Special. The WWxBB is very vigorous in its 6th week of veg.

Low-Stress Training, Super-cropping, FIM... we do it all but as you see in the pix, I'm big into Pipe Cleaner Bondage. When I flip the lights to 12s, these plants will grow a healthy canopy of buds that will be easy to work with. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it). I'm limited to 27" of vertical grow space in my box and that's plenty with these short plants.

I'm gonna follow this thread because I'm also growing my first clone crop after my current grow. I have taken a few clones from the 3 plants and will take more when they are a week or two into flower.
Grow Big
Rev
Whats up Rev. Welcome to MP. Your plants are looking great. By the looks of them they enjoy being tied up. :D You should start yourself a grow journal so you can keep track of your grow. Great job.

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the clones are 7 weeks old and kicking ass. They are growing at a very fast pace. So fast that i have to prune them every week just so i can keep them in my speaker. :) See what happens when ya get ahead of yourself. :D As far as the mother White Widow goes she is 13 weeks old and 4 weeks into flower. She is one big mama. Here are a few pics.

100_2165.jpg

100_2184.jpg

100_2185.jpg

Wow TBG, those plants really packed on some serious weight since the last pics, fekkin beautiful man :)

Latest posts

Back