4 x Cheesecake hydro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r0xahbuds

Reaction score
My friend and I have wanted to start a grow journal for awhile now. Great way to document the progress. Please feel free to comment and give suggestions.

Supposedly the cheesecake is a hybrid that is mostly indica. Should be a great smoke!

Setup:
GrowLab 80L
250w HPS?
4" exhaust fan
7 gallon flood/drain system
General Hydroponic nutrients: FloraMicro, FloraGrow, FloraBloom

So as some of you may know, we were off to a rough start, being that this is our first hydro grow we had the wrong flood/drain cycle (flooding way too often) and were using way too many nutes. See thread: http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56972

Photos:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

After correcting everything, we have had successful growth ever since.

(June 29 2011) Here are our four babies 10 days after correcting the water cycle and nutes.

Photos:

2_real.png

3_real.png

4_real.png

6_real.png

8_real.png

(Aug 10 2011) This is where things start to get interesting. I can't wait to take amazing pics.

This is 8 days into flowering and were thinking about adding another light.

Photos:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Plants look really green and happy!!! I am using the Mega Garden also for veg . Its a great set up. B

Indeed they look great! Only thing I would say is maybe move the fan up a little so that it isn't blowing air directly at the plants from such a close range, otherwise you could end up with wind burn depending on how strong the fan is.

I would also recommend getting your light closer. Fluoros lose intensity over short distances. You should be able to keep that light closer to your canopy.

Yeah, we moved it up for the pictures. Its about 5 inches away from the tallest plant. But the other plants are shorter so they are about a foot away from the bulb. Thats why we are thinking of getting another light.

Thanks for the comments!

Also, we have the original pots they were in, inside larger pots... Is this okay? Will the roots shoot thru the holes to get to the water level?

Latest posts

Back