400's Critical super silver haze.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Speaking of trunks, i have an outdoor bubble bomb just starting to flower and i was a little too aggressive with the lst and split the main stem in half. Not the first time i have been a bit too aggressive either. She is in a 6 gallon pot and is quite a bit bigger than i anticipated but luckily summer here is cooling down and only requires a feed or water every couple days. Here's a couple pictures. I will follow up with a quick update in a couple weeks once she has healed up.

View attachment 20170209_092514.jpg

View attachment 20170209_092453.jpg

Ive done that many a time....they heal right up usually. Thats a nice looking plant you have there. I like the bomb seeds genetics. I have 4 beans of the gorilla bomb to grow soon.

I like the bomb stuff as well. Although I've only done the bubble bombs i will definitely be trying out more of their stuff. I like the look of the gorilla, widow and thc bomb. So many choices.

Thc bomb was fire. Also all 5 beans were the exact same pheno. Id say that strain at least is pretty stable.

looks weeks away from being ready to chop.. .jmo. that's an incredible plant u have there. please don't rush it.

looks weeks away from being ready to chop.. .jmo. that's an incredible plant u have there. please don't rush it.

I definitely don't want to rush it. Probably a little optimistic in guessing the chop I was thinking around 3 weeks if I'm lucky. The trichomes are mostly cloudy but I'm waiting to see a little bit of amber on the buds and will start the flush for about 2 weeks. This is the first sativa dominant I've grown and i am prepared to wait longer. There is a few signs it's getting close though, other than the trichomes. The pistils are starting to brown up and she isn't drinking nearly as much water/nutrients plus the smell is very intense and starting to get that over ripe fruit smell. Trichome is what i go of though.

everyone loves chocolope, a sativa, but it was a 12 week wait for me and possibly longer. I could not break that 12 week time line though. I might grow it again..

I didn't notice the pistols browning as u said... that is gonna be some finished gal... I am doing back to back feedings now as someone had suggested and plants seem to take it very well..

Thanks bomb. I have had a bit of practice with lst outdoors before i tried it indoors. This was my third attempt inside. I like to top the plant and train the branches. I have tried training the whole plant around the pot without topping but i find it works a bit better for me if i top.

This is the first time i did back to back feedings ( usually do feed then water) and i think i over did it just a bit a couple of times but nothing too serious. I'm definitely going to make sure she gets a really good flush. I do like back to back feeding but next time i will keep the ec at 1.2. I was up at 1.6 with cssh and there was a slight salt build up so I'm thinking next time for constant feeding 1.2 should be about where i want to be all depending on the plant of course.

Looks like you got that deficiency handled, pretty much reversed. Good work

Looks like you got that deficiency handled, pretty much reversed. Good work

Thanks lesso. Lesson learnt, go easy on the nutes. I ended up cutting away most of the effected leaves as they were crispy and dying. Don't want to attract any bugs. Next time i will use half the recommended nutrients and go easy. The flush definitely helped a lot. I think salt build up was causing nutrient lock out. All in all I'm happy with the outcome so far and have learnt quite a few valuable lessons along the way. Lots of friendly people on this site who are happy to help out fellow growers.

Also here is my outdoor bubble bomb 2 weeks later after accidently splitting the main stem straight down the middle. I will take the string and zip tie of in another week or 2. She has recovered nicely and is focusing on flowering now.

View attachment 20170222_175113.jpg

Looks good 400. Plenty of frost on her. I think im taking mine down today.

Thanks lesso. Good luck with the harvest. I hope you get a great yield from your girls, they are going to be very sticky.

She's a nice and chunky girl fosure. Nice work 400w....they looking close now. Love the fact you just got one tossed off in the yard....I would so like to that....maybe one day ;)

Latest posts

Back