400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordhighlama

dont mind the simple lama
Reaction score
Well I figured it was about time to throw a journal up of this grow. It will help me but also hopefully you all will be able to enjoy it as I move along.

These plants were started last October, but I had them on a 12/12 with my other plant that was flowering at the same time. So I was set back a bit with having to reveg them. They really started taking off around the first of the year and since then have been growing strong.

I will be switching back to 12/12 this weekend and will also be putting up mylar.

I use the three pack FF nutes (big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom) and follow their schedule for the most part.

Ok now for a few pictures...

1.jpg
This is showing the two ladies on 01-28-09

2.jpg
Progress is moving right along this is my two beautiful ladies on 02-04-09

Well I figured this weekend was as good as time as any to put these two shrubs into flower. So as of Friday they have been on 12/12. I also just got my mylar up. Now I just need to get down to the hardware store and pick up some 6" ducting for the hood. I've already got the inline fan, just haven't hooked any of it up yet.

Anyway a few pictures...

close up.jpg
close up with better color.jpg
Starting to see some hairs showing up :hubba:

height.jpg
I put them into flower at just under 24"

Plants look great! i'll definitly be looking into an aircoolled reflector for my next grow, must be nice to have ur bulb 5 inches away:D , keep em green:D:48:

Ya, and with my 400w the heat isn't to hard to deal with. Once I get the ducting in it will really be nice.

looking good man. ive got a 400 hps and im loving it. my plants were scrawny till i threw them under it. i cant wait to see how their gonna look in a few weeks. also im germing 5 jamaican gold seeds at the moment to throw in with them
good luck bro

thedonofchronic said:
looking good man. ive got a 400 hps and im loving it. my plants were scrawny till i threw them under it. i cant wait to see how their gonna look in a few weeks. also im germing 5 jamaican gold seeds at the moment to throw in with them
good luck bro

Thanks for stopping in don, you wont be disappointed with your hps. How long have you had it?

literally 4 days i think now. its make quite a difference check my pics in my log. check out eachothers grows, yours is looking much better. hopefully my seeds germ and i can have a few more plants. up the odds of getting my first yield and hazing my own pot. so well see.

You're right, we are running fairly similar grows, you're definitely further along then me though. Looks really good so far. If they're not getting burnt with as close as you have that bulb now I bet with ducting they can touch the glass and be fine!

thedonofchronic said:
literally 4 days i think now. its make quite a difference check my pics in my log. check out eachothers grows, yours is looking much better. hopefully my seeds germ and i can have a few more plants. up the odds of getting my first yield and hazing my own pot. so well see.

oh dude.. do NOT... i repeat DO NOT germ too early... it is better to wait for a week longer than to ruin your seeds... just consider that they could germ in 1 day, sprouted up and ready... little buggers can be faster than prepared sometimes... (darnit! i speak from experience)

cadlakmike1 said:
You're right, we are running fairly similar grows, you're definitely further along then me though. Looks really good so far. If they're not getting burnt with as close as you have that bulb now I bet with ducting they can touch the glass and be fine!

Yep, that's what I'm hoping for. I just need to stop being lazy and get it done already.

Ok I guess it's time for a little update on these two girls of mine...

I am now 11 days into flower and things seem to be moving along just fine. I am starting to wonder though if these two might be a little shy to show me what they've got. :hubba:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

those are great looking plants
definitly moving along
way better than mine bro haha
give em time and theyll show you wonderous bud

Latest posts

Back