400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbud said:
Yeah i not looking forward to all the trimming but i am looking forward to smoking it lol, probably got 5 weeks left yet :( not good got no smokes lol.

Good choice with the 600, should make a difference, i already planning what new toys to buy when got this harvest out of way, need some of those cool hoods big time, plants keep growing too close to lights.

What you expecting to see weight wise?
I'm so jealous lol

Ya, I hate trimming but I love the smell it leaves on your hands. Shoot even after a shower this morning I can still smell it on my hands, lol.

Sorry to hear your dry on the smoke. Luckily I have some smoke from a buddy that is going to hold me over until I can give mine a proper cure.

As for the weight on the plant I took down last night I would guess and say I will have 2.5 to 3oz dry!

Its cool i can go without, at least when the voices start in my head i'll have someone to talk to lol.
Nah s'all good if i got it i hammer it, if not i'm cool, ish.
Yeah man get some pics up i not really looked into the triming/manacuring stage yet so info and pics be good, like what you mean by sugar leaves?

good to hear you have most of the work done lama,
i dont mind the trimming stage too much it lets me have a good look at every bud so i can deside which is premo bud and which is not!
and the smell is fantastic! but it does get anoying when your sissors gets jamed up with resin and your fingers start to stick together,oh and every thing sticks to you hand!
i heard that if you use latex gloves you can take them off when your finished manicuring and put them in the freezer and crack off any of the resin that has collected on the gloves!
well gave my plant its last feed and it should be raedy next week somtime,
cant wait!

These first three pics show best what I was trying to explain about the sugar leafs. Doubt that is their true name, but it's what I call them and have heard them called.

As you can see in my pic's I have done a large portion of the manicuring with the buds still on the plant. Again this saves some of the handling abuse.

Usually a day or two after I harvest and hang I come back and finish off trimming away the remaining small foliage. I do it this way to help prevent from drying out to quickly. Easy to do in my climate.

Those pics will be up after that step, but for now...

hanging.jpg

smallstuff.jpg

aftermanicuretop.jpg

Hey Lord, Great Lookin' Girls you got here ...I've not had time to read through the whole grow yet, but i'm thinkin you're makin' a name for bagseed with this one :D ...I love it when you get a purple trait within bagseed, it kinda blows your mind at first huh??? Glad to Know someone else is makin' the best of bagseeds ...I'll be stickin around here to read through, and watch for updates ...Great Grow for sure , even better harvest i bet :) ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN, with a dash of PURP :D ...

tn_toker420 said:
Hey Lord, Great Lookin' Girls you got here ...I've not had time to read through the whole grow yet, but i'm thinkin you're makin' a name for bagseed with this one :D ...I love it when you get a purple trait within bagseed, it kinda blows your mind at first huh??? Glad to Know someone else is makin' the best of bagseeds ...I'll be stickin around here to read through, and watch for updates ...Great Grow for sure , even better harvest i bet :) ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN, with a dash of PURP :D ...

Thanks for dropping in tn_toker. Making a name for bagseeds is what I am really hoping to accomplish with this grow. Just letting first time growers know that they don't have to go far to get great results is the message I hope to relay through the pics in this thread...

And on that note let me continue with the harvest pics.

Note: This was the green girl that was harvested and in these next couple of pics you can see some slight purple.

Makes me real exited to see what the real purple lady is gonna put out...

closeup1.jpg

closeup2.jpg

topcola2.jpg

and last but not least a few shots on the scale.

These are my two largest cola's from the pull one day after harvest. So I've got to imagine that I had already lost some weight before this...

weight1.jpg

weight2.jpg

WOOOO...Those are reallly DANK lookin' Buds man...Ya can't ask for a whole lot more than that, we'll just have to wait for ya to give us a smoke report :D ...And that purple looks sooo nice , let's hope it keeps it's color after dry/curing...In my previous bagseeds gone purp , most would lose the pretty purplish color and turn a more blackish color ...Do you remember the bud that these came from??? in a lot of times i don't, i'll just throw all of what i keep into one bottle till the time comes...Unless it's an exceptional, not pressed chronic....But keep it up and keep it GREEN man...

Damn! Sweeeeeet man lol, god what i'd do to get a nug a that lol, let us know on the smoke, sure you will, already know it gona be nice ya can tell, man i can almost taste it, mmmmm...

thanks for the kind words guys.

tn_toker, I sure hope they dont lose that pretty purple hue, I like it. I do the same thing as you with my seeds. If its not premo stuff then it gets thrown into the mix bag. I've got three seeds that are seperated from the rest... those came from some super dank, lol.

Curious, I haven't done a weight on anything but the two buds in the pics. I'll wait and just get a dry weight on everything else. But I was iching to know what the two big buds were gonna weigh in at so I couldn't help myself. :D

lordhighlama said:
But I was iching to know what the two big buds were gonna weigh in at so I couldn't help myself. :D

I can imagine, i'll be like a kid in a sweet shop lol, man waitin for it to dry will kill me lol

lordhighlama said:
thanks for the kind words guys.

tn_toker, I sure hope they dont lose that pretty purple hue, I like it. I do the same thing as you with my seeds. If its not premo stuff then it gets thrown into the mix bag. I've got three seeds that are seperated from the rest... those came from some super dank, lol.

Curious, I haven't done a weight on anything but the two buds in the pics. I'll wait and just get a dry weight on everything else. But I was iching to know what the two big buds were gonna weigh in at so I couldn't help myself. :D

Wow, LHL, these pics are just lovely, kudos bro'. Very nice job. Your care and dedication are so apparent. Enjoy your smoke - you deserve it

i am planning on not smoking for a couple days before i try my first real smoke of my stuff so i can get a good idea of the stone...

Beautiful nugs. Let's get together and smoke a bowl of that stuff shall we? ;)

Latest posts

Back