400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Beautiful nugs. Let's get together and smoke a bowl of that stuff shall we? ;)

sounds good mental! just pass that crazy stuff this way im out :eek:!
yea its a good idea not to smoke for a day or two, if you want to figure out what your smoke is realy like!
dam i wish you guys where my neighbours,it would be so handy to sort each other out, :D

swiftgt said:
sounds good mental! just pass that crazy stuff this way im out :eek:!
yea its a good idea not to smoke for a day or two, if you want to figure out what your smoke is realy like!
dam i wish you guys where my neighbours,it would be so handy to sort each other out, :D

Ya I like your idea CC fasting for a day or two sounds like it would be worth it in the end.

And swiftgt, man how I wish we could all get together, smoke and hang out. That would truly be sweet!!!

well since ive run out:eek: ill have to except your kind offer lama!:bong:

"And swiftgt, man how I wish we could all get together, smoke and hang out. That would truly be sweet!!!"

well ill toke up a bowl up to that! and maybe while being super stoned, dream about it!

im gona have to have a good look arounf the house for lost stash's
im nearly sure i have some smoke from amsterdam around somwhere,
it would realy do the trick now!

yeah that is the only prblem witht his site is the fact that noone will ever give out any personal ****... cant blame anyone though, i wouldnt either..

i would love to know a few gorwers and have a little group. we were the only ones that knew... that would be cool... build some serious friendships...

I will for sure toke it up to that. :bong2: And I did toke it up to that.

So much so that I came up with a name for the green girl buds.

Driftwood... cause it makes your mind wander like a log on a lake! :hubba:

I love that kind of smoke, and I'm very pleased with it's stone. I have only smoked some of the small popcorn stuff, I'll wait to give a full smoke report once driftwood has been properly cured!!!

haha awesome
driftwood.

gotta love when the minds wanderin.
i like getting way too blazed and then just being
completely brain dead haha.
sometimes ill work like 12 or more hours
then go home and just get elevated
sometimes ill catch myself talking to myself depending
how good the weed is lol ;)

thedonofchronic said:
sometimes ill catch myself talking to myself depending
how good the weed is lol
Haha, I do this too. I'll plan out what I'm doing and where I want to go with my plants. I'll weigh benefits and cons outloud... Of course, I only voice this super sensitive information when I'm somewhere private, namely the woods. Definately my all-time favourite smoking spot.
Waiting 4 that smoke report lama :).

This is funny, because i was just thinking last night as to what i would name a strain ...Can't really remember anything now, but the possibilities are endless :) ...And to think i was the only person that talked to himself when looking at my plot , sometime's i'll be so spaced out thinking about whatever , someone will say somethin and it's almost like i have to finish whatever i was thinking before i even answer... I put a lot of thought into things :) ...Let us know how the Smoke Report is Lord....Let's all load one up while we're waiting :bongin: :bong1: here ya go pal

ill toke to that.......hold on, i still havent got any yet,:eek:
ok so i took a few lower branchs from my bid bud, should have trimmed them earlyer anyway,:rolleyes: and im drying them up now,,,
ok so dont start the smokeup without me!:D

Well I though it best to give a brief update on how things have been coming along over in my neck of the woods.

Driftwood has been fully manicured and is now sealed in jars and being burped twice a day for about 5 min. My girl thats still in the flower box is getting real close to harvest and is now showing a few amber trichs. I have flushed her twice now since going to strait water so she is ready for the chop when I am. So that should be happening any day now.

No pics with this update as I've been very busy this last week getting stuff done around the house. The darn honey-do list just never gets any smaller. :eek: Anyway that's all I've got for now, stay tuned for the next pic set and Driftwood smoke report!!!

nice work man,
so how long do you "want" to cure them for?

so when harvesting i trim the buds of all the leaves,
then hang the buds to dry. when the bud feels dry on the outside
after however long it takes, then what? paper bag? which is what exactly and how long. and then its jars right? which is putting the buds in sealed mason jars or something like them and before every 12 hours, burp it by letting air in until the buds are done? havnt harvested before, trying to get
the full idea here.

thedonofchronic said:
so when harvesting i trim the buds of all the leaves,
then hang the buds to dry. when the bud feels dry on the outside
after however long it takes, then what? paper bag? which is what exactly and how long. and then its jars right? which is putting the buds in sealed mason jars or something like them and before every 12 hours, burp it by letting air in until the buds are done? havnt harvested before, trying to get
the full idea here.
I believe most people cut the large fan leaves first, then the smaller leaves on the buds, hang buds to dry for 1-2 weeks or however long it takes for the stems to snap, then they go straight into jars to cure. This is the most popular method I believe.

well I pulled the plug on my purple bag girl at day 63. She yielded much more than my green bag seed and the smell is much stronger. My two largest buds after one day hanging just like on my green girl were 37.8g and 24.5g.

close_up_2.jpg
close up shot of the BPOTM.

weight_1.jpg
same bud weighing in.

weight_2.jpg
second largest bud weighing in.

also I got my new 600w from the ups man this week and I also ordered a digital ph pen cause I'm tired of having to use those stupid color coded test strips. Got the pen, solution, and buffer for $40 off e-bay. ;)

hanging.jpg
most everything off my purple girl hanging. I don't know what I'm gonna do once this stuff is ready for jars cause all of mine are already full. :holysheep:

scraps.jpg
scraps I've been picking from :D

ph_pen.jpg
ph pen

Looks like your having one of those good to have problems too lol.
Must be nice to have to much bud lying around ;)

Latest posts

Back