???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mysterious

Reaction score
My sungro 1 systems reflector didnt come with a glass shield under the light? if i buy one and put it in there will i lose lummens? Im trying to reduce the amount of heat coming from the bulb withought having to build a duct system to pull the heat out from the reflector, i will if i have to but will the glass shield help?

As long as you get the glass that is supposed to be in the light you will not lose any significant amount of lumens. If you can get away with not having to vent for heat then I wouldn't worry about having the glass, it won't make much of a difference temp. wise on it's own.
Was it supposed to come with it? A lot of times they do that to sell you the reflector for a lower price, then you have to buy the glass seperate.

how did my reply get posted on the wrong forum, I apologize Mysterious, I meant no disrespect or anything like that, I have no idea what happened, Then again I had just took a blunt to the head so it was prob. my fault. Sorry again

Its all good rockydog! Thanks biffdog i dont think it was supposed to come with the glass i was jst wondering if the glass would reduce heat but my room has been staying about 83-85 which is high but my grows have always been that hot and i havent had problems. Im so gladd i upgraded to the 430 from my 150 i should have just bought the damn 430w! I only bought the 150 because i got it with this small 4 plant hydro kit(sunleaves garden of ease) it was like a package deal. It was kool at the time but im gonna do it in the dirt with my new seeds! im planning on maybe 7-9 plants in some 1 gallon buckets and run it like a SOG garden. And now i got the masterkush seeds to do it! (

Sounds good bro. My temps are often times that high and sometimes higher and I don't have any problems either. Keep us posted on the master kush.

Latest posts

Back